Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Professional
    مرادسعید نے 118 ارب روہے کا کنٹریکٹ بغیر ٹینڈر کے جاری کر دیا:ٹرانسپیرنسی انٹرنیشنل

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    EasyGo
    Participant
    • Advanced
    ساری بات نیت کی ہوتی ہے

وہ دیکھنی چاہئے صاف ہے یا نہیں

معاہدے تو ہر کوئی کرتا ہے

Muhammad Hafeez
    Participant
    • Professional
    ہر نئے دن ایک نیا سکینڈل ، پھر بھی صادق وامیں؟؟
    Mujahid
    Participant
    • Advanced
    No mention of the news on Transparency International Website????
    GeoG
    Participant
    • Expert
    No mention of the news on Transparency International Website????

http://www.transparency.org.pk/procurement-watch/pakistan-post/

Mujahid
    Participant
    • Advanced

Thank you.

if Rules are ignored for such a huge transaction, I wonder what goes on for small transactions.

If I were Imran, I would dismiss the Minister/official responsible. Keeping quiet and not taking any action makes him a complicit.

مومن
    Participant
    • Advanced
    Thank you. if Rules are ignored for such a huge transaction, I wonder what goes on for small transactions. If I were Imran, I would dismiss the Minister/official responsible. Keeping quiet and not taking any action makes him a complicit.

Sorry but you are not Imran and  that is the good thing!

EasyGo
    Participant
    • Advanced
    Thank you. if Rules are ignored for such a huge transaction, I wonder what goes on for small transactions. If I were Imran, I would dismiss the Minister/official responsible. Keeping quiet and not taking any action makes him a complicit.

You are not even eligible to be supporter of Imran. A supporter should provide unconditional support, else he is supporter of other party.

unsafe
    Participant
    • Advanced

To take necessary action against the Culprit you have to visit Imran Khan, s Home finance minister Bushra Bibi and give her detail of transaction.

Mujahid
    Participant
    • Advanced
    You are not even eligible to be supporter of Imran. A supporter should provide unconditional support, else he is supporter of other party.

I never said I am anyone’s supporter.

I am not a political animal and don’t belong to any party. I observe and if a government adopts the right policy and takes right decisions to implement that policy, then I support that decision. Reverse is the case if wrong decisions are taken.

I have an independent mind.

Guilty
    Participant
    • Expert

Easy Go….

He perfectly qualifies to be a supporter of IK, because he is a typical stupid and dumb, like typical Potiens.

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    نادان
    Participant
    • Expert
    Mujahid
    Participant
    • Advanced
    And the topic of the thread is:

مرادسعید نے 118 ارب روہے کا کنٹریکٹ بغیر ٹینڈر کے جاری کر دیا

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Bawa
    Participant
    • Expert

shami11
    Participant
    • Expert
    اگر ان ویڈیو والے صاحب سےویڈیو جیسی رپورٹ لے کر ٹرانسپیرنسی انٹرنیشنل کے منہ پر ماری جائے تو ان کا منہ بند ہو جائے ، کیا خیال ہے ؟

:thinking:

Mujahid
    Participant
    • Advanced
    Any update, anybody?

Has Murad Saeed been sacked yet for breaking rules?

Mujahid
    Participant
    • Advanced
    We tend to pay huge attention if an act of corruption by the previous government or even the third cousin of the past PM comes to light and Yet, here is an act of corruption (doing something by bypassing the rules or abuse of powers is Corruption) which has been brought to attention by Transparency International but no eye has been raised in anger.

Has the Minister responsible apologised?

Has the Minister responsible resigned?

Has the Prime Minister sacked the Minister responsible?

Has the Prime Minister resigned as it has happened under his watch?

Or

Has been swept under the carpet like the acts of the Aviation Minister?

Mujahid
    Participant
    • Advanced
    Any update, anyone?
    نادان
    Participant
    • Expert
    We tend to pay huge attention if an act of corruption by the previous government or even the third cousin of the past PM comes to light and Yet, here is an act of corruption (doing something by bypassing the rules or abuse of powers is Corruption) which has been brought to attention by Transparency International but no eye has been raised in anger. Has the Minister responsible apologised? Has the Minister responsible resigned? Has the Prime Minister sacked the Minister responsible? Has the Prime Minister resigned as it has happened under his watch? Or Has been swept under the carpet like the acts of the Aviation Minister?

جب کوئی کرپشن ہوئی ہی نہیں تو انگلیاں کس پر اٹھائیں ..ذرا توجہ سے وڈیو دیکھ لیتے تو خود پر ہی مہربانی کرتے

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

arrow_upward DanishGardi