Thread: Trump rebuked by Senate excluding Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren

Home Forums Internationl News Trump rebuked by Senate excluding Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Zed 1 year ago. This post has been viewed 296 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Shirazi
    Participant
    • Professional
    • Threads: 169
    • Total Posts: 2369

Re: Trump rebuked by Senate excluding Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/31/us/politics/senate-vote-syria-afghanistan.html

It’s interesting hawks are on one side but two probable front runners on Democrats side Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders agree with Trump on pull out from Syria and Afghanistan

Qarar
    Participant
    • Professional
    • Threads: 101
    • Total Posts: 2626

Shirazi sb, are these two really the front runners? I highly doubt it. Bernie had all the anti Clinton and far left votes coalesced around him last time. That won’t be case this time. For Warren, she is in the middle or the bottom of the pile and has no chance. Her botched DNA test was the final nail in her coffin. She had to issue an apology to the Cherokee tribe today for her DNA decision. That’s not what you want to do at the launch of your presidential bid.  In my opinion, the probable front runners aren’t even in the race yet.  On your other point, all Dems should vote for pull out. Enough of two decades of war. 

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Qarar.
    Zed
    Participant
    • Advanced
    • Threads: 117
    • Total Posts: 1284

What do you guys think about Mueller investigation? Roger Stone is now arrested.

Is the nooze getting tight around Trump?

Shirazi
    Participant
    • Professional

Shirazi sb, are these two really the front runners? I highly doubt it. Bernie had all the anti Clinton and far left votes coalesced around him last time. That won’t be case this time. For Warren, she is in the middle or the bottom of the pile and has no chance. Her botched DNA test was the final nail in her coffin. She had to issue an apology to the Cherokee tribe today for her DNA decision. That’s not what you want to do at the launch of your presidential bid. In my opinion, the probable front runners aren’t even in the race yet. On your other point, all Dems should vote for pull out. Enough of two decades of war.

Who do you think would be front runner? I ‘d bet my money on Beto O’Rourke.

Shirazi
    Participant
    • Professional

What do you guys think about Mueller investigation? Roger Stone is now arrested. Is the nooze getting tight around Trump?

Trump won fair and square. I am not in favor of some Judge, General or Prosecutor throwing out elected President. If he is impeached by Congress that’s totally fine. Congress is an elected body. Trump is not liked by establishment for decisions like this pull out and his statements like Intelligence needs to go back to school. If Dems beat him great else he has right to build wall, appoint judges, close down wars. Whats elections for if he can’t do any of this.

Qarar
    Participant
    • Professional
    • Threads: 101
    • Total Posts: 2626

Who do you think would be front runner? I ‘d bet my money on Beto O’Rourke.

If I have to bet, my money is on B&B; that is Beto and Biden, in that order. Beto can excite the electorate like Obama. Biden could be very formidable in the Midwest because he has Blue-collar appeal.  Biden has an age problem but so does Trump, so would be a wash. Dems need a white dude this time around. If Dems want to handover another four years to Trump, they can anoint Kamala Devi or Elizabeth Warren, but if they want a winning horse, Beto could be the one, and he happens to be White. 

Shirazi
    Participant
    • Professional

Let’s not overlook Tulsi Gabbard

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Shirazi.
    Zed
    Participant
    • Advanced
    • Threads: 117
    • Total Posts: 1284

Trump won fair and square. I am not in favor of some Judge, General or Prosecutor throwing out elected President. If he is impeached by Congress that’s totally fine. Congress is an elected body. Trump is not liked by establishment for decisions like this pull out and his statements like Intelligence needs to go back to school. If Dems beat him great else he has right to build wall, appoint judges, close down wars. Whats elections for if he can’t do any of this.

But its not as black and white as that. Public opinion shifted to Trump after James Comey announced that Hilary is under investigation few days before elections. American institutions are not the same as Pakistan, American SC is more empowered and just.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Navigation

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!