Thread: Pak army, Nawaz Sharif likely to reach political deal

Home Forums Siasi Discussion Pak army, Nawaz Sharif likely to reach political deal

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  JMP 5 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 242 times

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    barca
    Participant
    • Professional
    • Threads: 973
    • Total Posts: 4754

Re: Pak army, Nawaz Sharif likely to reach political deal

Pak army, Nawaz Sharif likely to reach political dealThe meetings in Riyadh over the weekend are likely focus on the woes of the Sharif family and the possible role the Saudi royals could play in creating a common ground between them and the military establishment.Backdoor diplomacy initiated by Saudi Arabia and the UAE may help ease tensions between Pakistan’s military and former prime minister Nawaz Sharif with a possibility of a political deal on the horizon, according to sources in political circles.Nawaz Sharif will be in Saudi Arabia over the weekend to meet with Saudi crown prince Muhammad Bin Salman at the request of the Pakistani military high command which wants to avert a head-on collision with the former prime minister.Sharif will be expected to tone down his barbed attacks against the military and in exchange some sort of deal could be in the offing under which Shahbaz Sharif would be given the military’s endorsement as the country’s next prime minister while Nawaz Sharif would be allowed to retain his position as the president of the ruling PML-N party.Shahbaz Sharif, the younger brother of Nawaz and the chief minister of Punjab, is already on an official visit in Saudi Arabia.He was nominated for the position of prime minister by Nawaz earlier this month after the possibility of Nawaz being able to run for a fourth term was ruled out by the courts.http://www.hindustantimes.com

shami11
    Participant
    • Professional
    • Threads: 546
    • Total Posts: 4933

بارسا بھائی – سنا ہے ڈاکٹرنیازی صاحب بھی سعودیہ گئے ہووے ہیں ؟؟

barca
    Participant
    • Professional
    • Threads: 973
    • Total Posts: 4754

بارسا بھائی – سنا ہے ڈاکٹرنیازی صاحب بھی سعودیہ گئے ہووے ہیں ؟؟

سننے میں تو یہی آرہا ہےجو شہزادے سعودی حکومت کی تحویل میں ہیںان کی جان بخشی کی کوشش کر رہے ہیں ڈاکٹر صاحب

JMP
    Participant
    • Professional
    • Threads: 136
    • Total Posts: 2642

If these speculations and rumors are true, it puts us few steps back in our efforts to become sovereign and have democracy as form of government.The way Shahbaz Sharif sahib has travelled to Saudi Arabia and then Mian Nawaz Sharif sahib has followed, it seems that something is going on.

Sohail Ejaz Mirza
    Participant
    • Professional
    • Threads: 61
    • Total Posts: 2241

Backdoor diplomacy initiated by Saudi Arabia and the UAE may help ease tensions between Pakistan’s military and former prime minister Nawaz Sharif with a possibility of a political deal on the horizon, according to sources in political circles.

Reported in Indian News paper and its quoted source should be taken as ambiguous.ISPR has already declared in their press release. That no NRO is going to happen.Photograph shown is for mental impact and actually is an old one.Sharifs are in Saudia for a purpose and what ever it is, its minus the Pak Army.

JMP
    Participant
    • Professional

Reported in Indian News paper and its quoted source should be taken as ambiguous. ISPR has already declared in their press release. That no NRO is going to happen. Photograph shown is for mental impact and actually is an old one. Sharifs are in Saudia for a purpose and what ever it is, its minus the Pak Army.

@semirza sahibThis would portray Army as a party in this political crisis that has engulfed us. I think the appropriate announcement would have been on the lines that “our role is to protect the boundaries of the country which we are doing and beyond that we are not and nor will be involved in any political, legal or governmental mater.”By giving a categorical statement on NRO, one can think that directly or indirectly Army has a role in this whole saga.

نادان
    Participant
    • Expert
    • Threads: 43
    • Total Posts: 12094

میرا تو خیال ہے کہ پاکستان سعودیہ  یا امریکہ  کے حوالے کر دینا چاہئے

JMP
    Participant
    • Professional

میرا تو خیال ہے کہ پاکستان سعودیہ یا امریکہ کے حوالے کر دینا چاہئے

Nadan sahibaGreat suggestion. I am wondering Is’nt it already?

نادان
    Participant
    • Expert
    • Threads: 43
    • Total Posts: 12094

Nadan sahiba Great suggestion. I am wondering Is’nt it already?

تبھی تو کہا ہے ..ہماری قسمتوں کے ، ہماری حکومتوں کے فیصلے انہوں نے ہی کرنے ہیں تو پھر تکلف کیسا

Sohail Ejaz Mirza
    Participant
    • Professional

Sohail Ejaz Mirza sahib This would portray Army as a party in this political crisis that has engulfed us. I think the appropriate announcement would have been on the lines that “our role is to protect the boundaries of the country which we are doing and beyond that we are not and nor will be involved in any political, legal or governmental mater.” By giving a categorical statement on NRO, one can think that directly or indirectly Army has a role in this whole saga.

Very well said JMP Sahib. This is exactly what our Army has realized and are bound to stick to it. In addition they know now how to shake off baseless allegations coming from politically invalid pretenders pretending to be politicians.When you me and others like us are aware of realities than no fear. This time the so called political rot has to face it and bear it all on their very shoulders. No, Army wont be part of any SAGA.

JMP
    Participant
    • Professional

Very well said JMP Sahib. This is exactly what our Army has realized and are bound to stick to it. In addition they know now how to shake off baseless allegations coming from politically invalid pretenders pretending to be politicians. When you me and others like us are aware of realities than no fear. This time the so called political rot has to face it and bear it all on their very shoulders. No, Army wont be part of any SAGA.

Thanks. I do agree that army gets more share than it deserves when it comes to the root causes of our political dilemmas. There is no denying that army had played a great role in our political affairs for long, but they have been used as an easy excuse by all and all the time. Often failure to perform by political forces is blamed on army’s overt or covert involvement in the affairs, which is not 100% applicable 100% of the time.

Sohail Ejaz Mirza
    Participant
    • Professional

Thanks. I do agree that army gets more share than it deserves when it comes to the root causes of our political dilemmas. There is no denying that army had played a great role in our political affairs for long, but they have been used as an easy excuse by all and all the time. Often failure to perform by political forces is blamed on army’s overt or covert involvement in the affairs, which is not 100% applicable 100% of the time.

Yes JMP Bhai, you are right and I do quite agree with you. Nawaz Sharif tried and tested all snares but the EASY EXCUSE remained elusive as ever. This time he is done for. Mark my words. If he is going to holler his usual rants then a long over due political assassination looms on political horizons. This can be anyone who pays for and be the ultimate sacrifice. That will change the whole political scenario.

Guilty
    Participant
    • Professional
    • Threads: 0
    • Total Posts: 2315

۔۔۔۔۔ چونکہ نواز شریف نے ۔۔۔۔ سعودی  دوستی کے باجود ۔۔۔۔ سعودی عرب کو ۔۔۔ فوج ۔۔۔ بھیجنے سے انکار کردیا تھا ۔۔۔۔۔اور اسی پاداش میں نوازشریف کے خلاف ۔۔۔۔۔ مہمات کرواکر ۔۔۔۔ نواز شریف کو ۔۔۔۔۔ نکال دیا گیا ۔۔۔۔۔میرا خیا ل ہے ۔۔۔۔۔ نوازشریف کو ۔۔۔ چنگی پھکی ۔۔۔۔ دینے کے بعد ۔۔۔دوبارہ ۔۔۔ سعودیہ بلواکر ۔۔۔۔ کہا جائے کہ ۔۔۔ ھن آرام ای ۔۔۔۔ھن انسان دا پتر بن ۔۔۔۔ تے ۔۔۔۔ فوجاں پھیجن والی کر ۔۔۔۔۔۔

Awan
    Participant
    • Advanced
    • Threads: 55
    • Total Posts: 1075

In media there are two theories about Sharif family presence in Saudia:(1) There is a NRO going on between army and Sharif family about hard lines taken by Nawaz. It is speculated that cases against Nawaz will be withdrawn at the cost Sharif silent on army(2) Saudis are playing a role between USA and Pakistan on current tension between two countries.Time will tell which of above or both are true but I do believe there are more speculations than reality. Nawaz is not going to leave anti-establishment stance as his vote bank is dependent on it.

JMP
    Participant
    • Professional

In media there are two theories about Sharif family presence in Saudia: (1) There is a NRO going on between army and Sharif family about hard lines taken by Nawaz. It is speculated that cases against Nawaz will be withdrawn at the cost Sharif silent on army (2) Saudis are playing a role between USA and Pakistan on current tension between two countries. Time will tell which of above or both are true but I do believe there are more speculations than reality. Nawaz is not going to leave anti-establishment stance as his vote bank is dependent on it.

@mawan1971 sahibthanks. Yes there seem to be many theories under discussion and it gives the media and analysts something to keep busy.I think Nawaz Sharif vote was never based on anti-establishment but may be I was and am still wrong. I always was under the impression that the dead PPP vote bank was dependent on anti-establishment. Mian Nawaz Sharif sahib vote bank in my opinion was always based on reconciliation, accommodation, give and take, inclusion.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Navigation