Thread: Najam Sethi Big Predictions On Pakistan Politics, Economy

Home Forums Talk Shows Najam Sethi Big Predictions On Pakistan Politics, Economy

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Awan 12 months ago. This post has been viewed 804 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Believer12
    Participant
    • Expert
    • Threads: 354
    • Total Posts: 8347

Re: Najam Sethi Big Predictions On Pakistan Politics, Economy

شیر لگا ایں کتیا

:bhangra:

• This topic was modified 12 months ago by  Believer12.
    Athar
    Participant
    • Professional
    • Threads: 103
    • Total Posts: 2060

اب یہ 38منٹ  کہاں سے لاوں؟؟؟

Believer12
    Participant
    • Expert
    • Threads: 354
    • Total Posts: 8347

اب یہ 38منٹ کہاں سے لاوں؟؟؟

چوہے کی دم پر داہنی انگلی رکھ کر وقفے وقفے سے دباتے رہیں۔ پندرہ منٹ کا رہ جاے گا

:serious:

Bawa
    Participant
    • Expert
    • Threads: 147
    • Total Posts: 13514

شیر لگا ایں کتیا

نجم سیٹھی کو سرخ بن مانس کہتے تو لوگوں کو سنا تھا لیکن کتا اور شیر کہنے پہلی بار ہی دیکھا ہے

کسی زمانے میں جاوید چوہدری نے سرخ بن مانس کے نام سے نجم سیٹھی کے بارے میں ایک آرٹیکل لکھا تھا جس میں اس نے نجم سیٹھی کی خوب دھلائی کی تھی

Shirazi
    Participant
    • Professional
    • Threads: 170
    • Total Posts: 2388

Najam Sethi rocks. His show by far exceeds any other show. His biggest strength is economics. When it comes to economics he is the subject matter expert. That makes political analysis very easy. Since his show came back I am not able to keep up with other shows Zara Hat Kay and Baharhall, look very timid in front of Najam Sethi Show.

The predictions he made here aren’t that bold, I ‘d say fairly conservative. Most of the stuff he said from Zardari going to jail to economy getting worse, growth rate below 4, Imran completing his term etc ain’t rocket science, He is just putting his name on obvious.

Funkaar
    Participant
    • Advanced
    • Threads: 4
    • Total Posts: 301

Najam Sethi rocks. His show by far exceeds any other show. His biggest strength is economics. When it comes to economics he is the subject matter expert. That makes political analysis very easy. Since his show came back I am not able to keep up with other shows Zara Hat Kay and Baharhall, look very timid in front of Najam Sethi Show. The predictions he made here aren’t that bold, I ‘d say fairly conservative. Most of the stuff he said from Zardari going to
     cojail to economy getting worse, growth rate below 4, Imran completing his term etc ain’t rocket science, He is just putting his name on obvious.

If what he said is not a rocket science……………..how can he rock??

Awan
    Participant
    • Professional
    • Threads: 126
    • Total Posts: 2608

Najam Sethi rocks. His show by far exceeds any other show. His biggest strength is economics. When it comes to economics he is the subject matter expert. That makes political analysis very easy. Since his show came back I am not able to keep up with other shows Zara Hat Kay and Baharhall, look very timid in front of Najam Sethi Show. The predictions he made here aren’t that bold, I ‘d say fairly conservative. Most of the stuff he said from Zardari going to jail to economy getting worse, growth rate below 4, Imran completing his term etc ain’t rocket science, He is just putting his name on obvious.

Predictions are very generic in nature and are not in typical “Najam Sethi” style. He was very careful in making perditions covering all bases. I agree that his show is best in all current shows but his previous “Aapas Ki Baat” was even better with a good contribution from Muneeb Farooq as well. (Munna was better than Pappu)

• This reply was modified 12 months ago by  Awan.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Navigation

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!