Thread: Justin Trudeau apologized

Home Forums Siasi Discussion Justin Trudeau apologized

This topic contains 25 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ghost Protocol 8 months, 4 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 532 times

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Ghost Protocol
    Participant
    • Professional
    • Threads: 92
    • Total Posts: 2559

Re: Justin Trudeau apologized

Today’s report from the Conflict of Interest and Ethics Commissioner makes it very clear that I should have cleared my family vacation and dealings with the Aga Khan in advance. I’m sorry I didn’t, and in the future I’ll be clearing all family vacations with the Commissioner’s office. I’ve always considered the Aga Khan a close family friend – that’s why I didn’t clear this family trip in the first place. Given the Commissioner’s report, I’ll be taking all precautions in the future.

https://www.facebook.com/JustinPJTrudeau/?hc_ref=ARSwu_sWiX_A54OfPnipB1P3fuhODxWyvUvMTfYV_sY36rn15M_ZqzOYYkxu_LP23dw&fref=nf

Ghost Protocol
    Participant
    • Professional

تف ایسی عظمی پر جسمیں معمولی معمولی باتوں پر معافی مانگنی پڑے

Anjaan
    Participant
    • Advanced
    • Threads: 24
    • Total Posts: 1224

Some politicians are principled and show respect to the Government bodies set up to monitor the conduct of politicians. It takes a brave politician to make a public apology. To treat it a trivial matter is very sad.

Ghost Protocol
    Participant
    • Professional

Some politicians are principled and show respect to the Government bodies set up to monitor the conduct of politicians. It takes a brave politician to make a public apology. To treat it a trivial matter is very sad.

Agreed. But who did it?

Anjaan
    Participant
    • Advanced

Jo na samjhay woh anaari hai

Ghost Protocol
    Participant
    • Professional

Jo na samjhay woh anaari hai

Agreed

Ghost Protocol
    Participant
    • Professional

اس کو کہتے ہیں انٹ  شنٹ

Believer12
    Participant
    • Expert
    • Threads: 216
    • Total Posts: 5462

بالکل ٹھیک لکھا اس کو معافی نہیں دینی چاہئے  تھی گھسٹ بھای میں آپ کے ساتھ ہوںویسے یہ سارا اشو جس پر اس نے معافی مانگی کیا تھا؟:thinking:

Ghost Protocol
    Participant
    • Professional

بالکل ٹھیک لکھا اس کو معافی نہیں دینی چاہئے تھی گھسٹ بھای میں آپ کے ساتھ ہوں ویسے یہ سارا اشو جس پر اس نے معافی مانگی کیا تھا؟ :thinking:

بلیور بھائی،جب عزت مآب وزیر اعظم عوام کی خدمت کر کے تھک گئے تو ہر انسان کی طرح فیملی کے ساتھ چھٹیاں گزارنے کا پروگرام بنا لیا تو فیملی کے دیرینہ دوست جناب پرنس کریم آغا خان نے اپنے پرائویٹ ہیلی کاپٹر کے ذرئیے ان کو اپنے پرائویٹ آئ لینڈ پر مدعو کرلیا جہاں وزیر اعظم صاحب نے فرصت کے چند لمحات گزارلئے تو کیا برا کیا یہ اور بات ہے پرنس کریم کا شاید حکومت کو لابی کرنے والی فرم سے بھی تعلق تھا بس اتنی سی بات ہے یار لوگوں نے کنفلکٹ آف انٹرسٹ کا غوغا کردیا بعد میں ایتھکس کمشنر نے بھی وزیر اعظم کے خلاف فیصلہ دے دیا تو معصوم کی زندگی عذاب میں آگئی

Awan
    Participant
    • Advanced
    • Threads: 80
    • Total Posts: 1415

Ghost Bhai it may not be big deal in our politics but it is an issue in Canadian politics. Sitting PM has to be very careful as opposition don’t get big blunders by sitting government but only minor things gets media attention here. Remember Alison Redford (Alberta Premier or chief Minister) has to resign when she took a private charter plan on government expense while returning from Mandela funeral.I hope Trudeau will be able to settle this matter and it is not escalated further.

Ghost Protocol
    Participant
    • Professional

Ghost Bhai it may not be big deal in our politics but it is an issue in Canadian politics. Sitting PM has to be very careful as opposition don’t get big blunders by sitting government but only minor things gets media attention here. Remember Alison Redford (Alberta Premier or chief Minister) has to resign when she took a private charter plan on government expense while returning from Mandela funeral.I hope Trudeau will be able to settle this matter and it is not escalated further.

Why do you think its not a big deal on land of pure while an issue in Canada?

Anjaan
    Participant
    • Advanced

Why do you think its not a big deal on land of pure while an issue in Canada?

Justin Trudeau is Prime Minister of Canada. The thread is about him and Canada.  For a change, Please stick to the topic. 

JMP
    Participant
    • Professional
    • Threads: 154
    • Total Posts: 3131

تف ایسی عظمی پر جسمیں معمولی معمولی باتوں پر معافی مانگنی پڑے

@ghostprotocol sahibBrilliant sarcasm.

JMP
    Participant
    • Professional

Few items that I have observed.

• Hardly few people will know the name of the Armed forces  Chief or the Chief Justice.
    • It is easier to find a fairy than find a picture or a policy decision from the Armed forces chief or Cheif Justice.
    • Elected representatives are not shown the door by non-elected forces.
    • No blockade of roads when the PM is travelling to the Parliament or to any other place.
    • Prime Minister frequently  attends the Parliament.
    • The wife, brother, brother in law, sister in law, nephew, uncle etc of a Prime Minister are not the member so the Parliament or hold offices.
    • The government is run by the Prime Minister and not the head of the party or their siblings or children.
    • An ordinary person can ask a question to any elected official including the Prime Minister.
    • Laws are applicable to all regardless of the position or status.
    • The examples are set by the highest officials first and if they breach the law, they resign voluntarily.
    • Allegations and filthy language are seldom hurled against opponents.

Now if I dont mention which country I am talking about, I may create confusion that I am talking about Pakistan and our dear Anjaan sahib may remind me to stick to the topic of the thread.I am talking about Canada and this only happens because nothing is trivial, when it comes to law, implementing the law and holding high the morality banner.

Anjaan
    Participant
    • Advanced

Ghost Protocol sahib Brilliant sarcasm.

And I would saySalute the leader who respects the law of the land even a minute one. He has set a good example for the Canadian citizens to follow.Others don’t even understand!

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Anjaan.
    JMP
    Participant
    • Professional

And I would say Salute the leader who respects the law of the land even a minute one. He has set a good example for the Canadian citizens to follow. Others don’t even understand!

@anjaan sahibI think Ghost Protocol sahib is saying the same thing but is being sarcastic to point out the difference between Canada and Pakistan. This is how I read it. I think he is actually appreciating that the PM of Canada is setting a good example for people by becoming answerable to the law and by apologizing for his mistake.

Anjaan
    Participant
    • Advanced

Few items that I have observed.

• Hardly few people will know the name of the Armed forces Chief or the Chief Justice.
    • It is easier to find a fairy than find a picture or a policy decision from the Armed forces chief or Cheif Justice.
    • Elected representatives are not shown the door by non-elected forces.
    • No blockade of roads when the PM is travelling to the Parliament or to any other place.
    • Prime Minister frequently attends the Parliament.
    • The wife, brother, brother in law, sister in law, nephew, uncle etc of a Prime Minister are not the member so the Parliament or hold offices.
    • The government is run by the Prime Minister and not the head of the party or their siblings or children.
    • An ordinary person can ask a question to any elected official including the Prime Minister.
    • Laws are applicable to all regardless of the position or status.
    • The examples are set by the highest officials first and if they breach the law, they resign voluntarily.
    • Allegations and filthy language are seldom hurled against opponents.

Now if I dont mention which country I am talking about, I may create confusion that I am talking about Pakistan and our dear Anjaan sahib may remind me to stick to the topic of the thread. I am talking about Canada and this only happens because nothing is trivial, when it comes to law, implementing the law and holding high the morality banner.

Music to my ears JMP.You can now understand why I was taken aback by posts 1 & 2.

Ghost Protocol
    Participant
    • Professional

And I would say Salute the leader who respects the law of the land even a minute one. He has set a good example for the Canadian citizens to follow. Others don;t even understand!

جو نہ سمجھے اناڑی:bigsmile: :bigsmile:   :bigsmile:

Ghost Protocol
    Participant
    • Professional

Anjaan sahib I think Ghost Protocol sahib is saying the same thing but is being sarcastic to point out the difference between Canada and Pakistan. This is how I read it. I think he is actually appreciating that the PM of Canada is setting a good example for people by becoming answerable to the law and by apologizing for his mistake.

جو سمجھ گیا وہ کھلاڑی:lol: :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Awan
    Participant
    • Advanced
    • Threads: 80
    • Total Posts: 1415

Canadian politics is a bit different than US government that it is sensitive and stands more on moral grounds. In US big weapon companies, mafia etc. support a certain candidate and invest heavily on it and later on get benefits. Trump has shattered moral grounds several times so far but US media and public is not shouting. In Canada if MP by mistake touch a women’s shoulder it becomes an issue.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Navigation