Thread: ISIS Trumped! We are out of Syria – President Trump

Home Forums Siasi Discussion ISIS Trumped! We are out of Syria – President Trump

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Zed 1 year, 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 307 times

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Shirazi
    Participant
    • Professional
    • Threads: 169
    • Total Posts: 2366

Re: ISIS Trumped! We are out of Syria – President Trump

President Trump announced USA is leaving Syria, the withdrawal will be completed within 30 days. Secretary of Defense Gen. Mattis resigned over the issue. The hawkish right is fuming. CNN, as usual, is all over Trump. I like Trump’s decision. It’s good for Syria and ME. I am not sure if ISIS is defeated or not. America had no business rooting out President Asad.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Shirazi.
    Zed
    Participant
    • Advanced
    • Threads: 114
    • Total Posts: 1230

Does that give Russia a walkover victory in Middle East?

I never understood why Obama administration decided to start a war in Syria right after withdrawing troops from Iraq.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Zed.
    Shirazi
    Participant
    • Professional
    • Threads: 169
    • Total Posts: 2366

Generals are leaving left and right his administration because they love to start wars and hate withdrawals. Obama Administration didn’t start wars it was infamous Military Industrial Complex. Trump said during campaign we will be better of if these Generals go on long vacation and do nothing. In coming days Trump fill be under immense pressure because of this pull out. I hope he stays firm.

bluesheep
    Participant
    • Advanced
    • Threads: 19
    • Total Posts: 370

Generals are leaving left and right his administration because they love to start wars and hate withdrawals. Obama Administration didn’t start wars it was infamous Military Industrial Complex. Trump said during campaign we will be better of if these Generals go on long vacation and do nothing. In coming days Trump fill be under immense pressure because of this pull out. I hope he stays firm.

In my view its a good decision, there are many who wants no peace in this region and they always need a war some where….. now Trump is the President and they can’t do anything about it. Unfortunately these people are very powerful and rich and I am just wondering how and when they will start another war? and Where ?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  bluesheep.
    bluesheep
    Participant
    • Advanced
    • Threads: 19
    • Total Posts: 370

Does that give Russia a walkover victory in Middle East? I never understood why Obama administration decided to start a was in Syria right after withdrawing troops from Iraq.

Obama was one the best actors I have ever seen as a President of US, he actually started a war in region which should have lasted much longer, had it not been the President Trump who suddenly stopped the party for him and Hilary Clinton. I don’t think these people are alone in their decision making, exception is of course President Trump, but for Obama he was a right man for Mil Industrial complex to expand US wars all around the world, its a very profitable business when people are fighting, it has direct impact on middle east and indirectly in Europe and if they would have succeeded, then the Middle East and Europe would be begging US for help and of course USA would be happy to “assist” in return of some cash. You don’t have military forces like ISIS suddenly gaining much strength in no time, they were assisted by USA and their allies in the region.

Current situation in Europe is directly resulted because President Obama went with his evil plans and the idea was to continue with Hilary Clinton but als… there are other powers in work who stopped them in between and believe me it was really good for world peace.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  bluesheep.
    Believer12
    Participant
    • Expert
    • Threads: 342
    • Total Posts: 8114

مجھے اتنا علم ہے کہ امریکہ اب سعودیہ سے دوری اختیار کرتا جارہا ہے کیونکہ سعودیہ کی حماقتوں کی وجہ سے امریکہ کو بہت سارئ جنگوں میں ملوث ہونا پڑا

یمن کی جنگ اس کی تازہ مثال ہے اور ماضی قریب میں سیریا کی جنگ تھی اس سےپہلے عراق اور افغانستان کی جنگ تھی ، پھر ایران کی جنگ سے بال بال بچا ہے کیونکہ سعودی کنگ جو ابھی مرا تھا نے امریکہ سے کہا تھا کہ ایران پر حملہ کردے

Naeem
    Participant
    • Advanced
    • Threads: 1
    • Total Posts: 202

مجھے اتنا علم ہے کہ امریکہ اب سعودیہ سے دوری اختیار کرتا جارہا ہے کیونکہ سعودیہ کی حماقتوں کی وجہ سے امریکہ کو بہت سارئ جنگوں میں ملوث ہونا پڑا یمن کی جنگ اس کی تازہ مثال ہے اور ماضی قریب میں سیریا کی جنگ تھی اس سےپہلے عراق اور افغانستان کی جنگ تھی ، پھر ایران کی جنگ سے بال بال بچا ہے کیونکہ سعودی کنگ جو ابھی مرا تھا نے امریکہ سے کہا تھا کہ ایران پر حملہ کردے

Mujhay itna ilm hai………………..

Your Ilm is very deficient and defective.

Believer12
    Participant
    • Expert
    • Threads: 342
    • Total Posts: 8114

Mujhay itna ilm hai……………….. Your Ilm is very deficient and defective.

اچھا جی

:)

Zed
    Participant
    • Advanced

The Establishment Will Never Say No to a War

The question before us is a relatively simple one: What would be the criteria for removing our remaining troops from the Iraqi, Syrian, and more general Middle Eastern conflicts? Or, for that matter, from Afghanistan, where we have been trapped for more than 17 long years of still open-ended occupation?

If the answer to that question is that only when each of these countries is a healthy pro-American democracy, and Islamist terrorism has ceased to be an “enduring” threat to the West, then the answer, as the old Bob Mankoff joke has it, is “How about never — is never good for you?”

Click here to read the full article

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Zed.
    Zed
    Participant
    • Advanced

Another excerpt from the above article.

The resignation of Defense Secretary Jim Mattis is the icing on this blood-drenched cake. Yes, Mattis was a vital obstacle to some of Trump’s criminal and impulsive tendencies. In his resignation letter, he cited the need to sustain alliances across the world, and the need to constrain Russia. Fair enough. But it is telling, is it not, that he didn’t resign when Trump told NATO that Article 5 was effectively void; he didn’t resign when Trump launched his bizarre love-in with Kim Jong-un; he didn’t quit after the disastrous G7 meeting this year, or after the staggering Helsinki press conference; he didn’t quit when Trump openly tried to break up the European Union; he didn’t quit when Trump moved to change his plans on transgender troops by fiat; he didn’t resign when his Afghan surge failed yet again; and he didn’t resign when Trump ordered 5,000 troops to the Mexican border as a political stunt. He quit when he was told to end a failing, forever war and an indefinite occupation of yet another country. That’s the red line: any retrenchment of the ever-expanding American empire.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Navigation

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!