Thread: وردی پوشوں کی ایک اور دلخراش دہشتگردی

Home Forums Siasi Discussion وردی پوشوں کی ایک اور دلخراش دہشتگردی

This topic contains 145 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Bawa 9 months ago. This post has been viewed 4464 times

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Shirazi
    Participant
    • Professional
    • Threads: 169
    • Total Posts: 2365

Re: وردی پوشوں کی ایک اور دلخراش دہشتگردی

یار جی پی بھائی

یہ شیرازی جی کو کیا ہوگیا ہے ،،،،، اچھے بھلے مانس تھے ،،،، خیریت تو ہے @Ghost Protocol Shirazi

I don’t think my view point is changed much. The core argument here is not much different than argument I had with Bawa jee over the years. Pakistan Army has right to do operation in Swat, Waziristan llike Indian Army in Kashmir. I supported drone strikes because Pakistan Army wasn’t taking on militants. Such surgical strikes are part of war against terrorism. I assume you and @ghost protocol bhai supported Swat and Waziristan operation but here you jumped on the other side. Perhaps you see a parallel of this in Karachi. But for me it’s more war on terrorism than extortion or political role of agencies, which I still oppose tooth and nail.

Bawa
    Participant
    • Expert
    • Threads: 147
    • Total Posts: 13129

باوا جی زبردست ،،،،، آج تو آپ نے حقیقت لکہہ ہی دی ،،،،، اعوان بھائی کو پڑھوادیجئیے گا جو اس فوج پر صدقے واری جاتے ہیں ویسے یہ فوجی سب سے زیادہ کونسے صوبے کو بےوقوف بناتے ہیں ،،،،، اور سب سے زیادہ کسکا حق مارتے ہیں Bawa

گلریز بھائی

اعوان بھائی خود ماشاءللہ سمجھدار ہیں، انہیں کچھ پڑھانے یا سمجھانے کی ضرورت نہیں ہے

میرے خیال میں فوج اپنی دہشتگردی کے بارے میں زبان کھولنے والے ہر شخص کو بلا تفریق مذھب، صوبہ، زبان اور جنس سب کو بیوقوف بناتی ہے اور سب کا حق مارتی ہے

Awan

Ghost Protocol
    Participant
    • Professional
    • Threads: 138
    • Total Posts: 4517

We are still not sure if they were innocent especially Zeeshan. If he was among terrorists all this innocence hype is out of the window.

Shirazi bhaai,

Are you on the mission to rewrite definition of innocence? Should I remind you that as per law and ethics and civility, a citizen is considered innocent till proven guilty? 

It’s like drone strikes. Not everyone killed in drone strike is terrorist but over the years it has proven itself as a very effective tool to combat militancy.

I am afraid you are  comparing apples with oranges.  USA was attacked and drawn into a full fledged war. Al-Qaida /Taliban are the enemy of states and are at war. Its a war between two different nations, countries who consider each other enemy. In war, hurting enemy in every possible manner is the goal of each party. Pakistani state harbored and supported American enemies and USA  pursued its enemies inside Pakistan and killed them using drones or contractors.  American constitution does not guarantee rights of enemy combatant or citizens.  

In Pakistani context, Pakistani citizens   are guaranteed several rights including right to life by very constitution that is supposed to be protected by law enforcement agencies.  I get it that judicial system has collapsed specially investigation, evidence gathering and prosecution but that does not mean you grant unchecked license to kill to these psychopaths.  On one hand three time prime minister has been sent to prison for not declaring never received salary from his son while you are wasting energy justifying their right to kill.

Bawa
    Participant
    • Expert
    • Threads: 147
    • Total Posts: 13129

Ghost Protocol
    Participant
    • Professional

I don’t think my view point is changed much. The core argument here is not much different than argument I had with Bawa jee over the years. Pakistan Army has right to do operation in Swat, Waziristan llike Indian Army in Kashmir. I supported drone strikes because Pakistan Army wasn’t taking on militants. Such surgical strikes are part of war against terrorism. I assume you and @ghost protocol bhai supported Swat and Waziristan operation but here you jumped on the other side. Perhaps you see a parallel of this in Karachi. But for me it’s more war on terrorism than extortion or political role of agencies, which I still oppose tooth and nail.

In Swat, writ of the state was challenged. Armed gangs announced to impose their agenda on civil population and expressed intention to fight with state.  Or at least this was the scenario presented to outside world. During midst of operation, I had a very educated and decent fellow colleague hailed from swat whose family was still living there including a brother in police. He used to tell me that Mullah Fazlullah was Army’s pawn and was moving with full state support. He was running radio transmission without any obstruction.  He used to tell me that during operation, Army would kill common citizens, loot their produce, but look  other direction when it comes to real terrorists. It was hard for me to believe his stories till he told  me about his brother who was allegedly killed by army.

Personally I have never supported any army operation. I am in  favor of using force if somebody challenges the writ of state.  However I refuse to act as an idiot to believe any story put forwarded by these criminal agencies who have a track record of lies, deception and pursuing their own agenda.

Ghost Protocol
    Participant
    • Professional

یار جی پی بھائی

یہ شیرازی جی کو کیا ہوگیا ہے ،،،،، اچھے بھلے مانس تھے ،،،، خیریت تو ہے @Ghost Protocol Shirazi

گلریز بھائی،
    شیرازی بھائی کو کچھ نہیں ہوا ہے مذھب سے نفرت مذھب کے ہر نام لیوا سے نفرت میں تبدیل ہو چکی ہے اور شاید یہ نفرت مذہبی نام لیواؤں کے ان حقوق کے بھی آڑے آجاتی ہے جو انکو لبرلزم خود دیتا ہے

:) :)   :)   :)

Awan
    Participant
    • Professional
    • Threads: 121
    • Total Posts: 2517

باوا جی زبردست ،،،،، آج تو آپ نے حقیقت لکہہ ہی دی ،،،،، اعوان بھائی کو پڑھوادیجئیے گا جو اس فوج پر صدقے واری جاتے ہیں ویسے یہ فوجی سب سے زیادہ کونسے صوبے کو بےوقوف بناتے ہیں ،،،،، اور سب سے زیادہ کسکا حق مارتے ہیں Bawa

گلریز بھاہی ، میں باوا بھاہی کے لکھے پر بلکل ان کے ساتھ ہوں بلکے اسٹیبلشمنٹ کی کالی کرتوتوں پر آپ کے ساتھ بھی ایک پیج پر ہوں – میں البتہ یہ سمجھتا ہوں کہ آپ اور میرے استاد محترم باوا بھاہی اسٹیبلشمنٹ سے نفرت میں پوری فوج کو زیادہ رگڑا لگا جاتے ہیں – اسٹیبلشمنٹ پوری فوج کا نام نہیں اس میں صرف چند چوٹی کے جنرلز شامل ہیں اور باقی فوج میں تو ہمارے آپ کی طرح عام لوگ ہیں -مضبوط فوج ہماری ضرورت ہے ذرا ہمارے خطے کوتو دیکھیں بھارت سے لے کر افغانستان تک ہر طرف ہماری دشمن داری ہے – باقی یہ الگ بات ہے کہ ہماری مضبوط فوج کی ضرورت نے اسٹیبلشمنٹ کو ہم پر سوار ہونے کا موقع دیا ہے – پیوستہ رہ شجر سے امید بہار رکھ ، کبھی نہ کبھی یہ سانڈھ بھی ہمارے قابو چڑھ جاہے گا تب تک اسے قابو کرنے کے لئے طاقت نہیں حکمت کی ضرورت ہے – نواز شریف پچھلی بار جو ڈیل کر کہ گیا تھا وہ بہتر حکمت عملی تھی اس بار بھی اسے اسٹیبلشمنٹ کو دماغ سے پھدو بنانا چاہہے تھا نہ کہ طاقت سے چیلنج کرنا –

Bawa

Shirazi
    Participant
    • Professional

گلریز بھائی، شیرازی بھائی کو کچھ نہیں ہوا ہے مذھب سے نفرت مذھب کے ہر نام لیوا سے نفرت میں تبدیل ہو چکی ہے اور شاید یہ نفرت مذہبی نام لیواؤں کے ان حقوق کے بھی آڑے آجاتی ہے جو انکو لبرلزم خود دیتا ہے :) :) :) :)

@ghost protocol Bhai

If my anti religion sentiments are skewing my judgement I am afraid repeated operations against MQM has developed operation phobia in you. You proudly declare you are against any and every military operation. Such blanket statements are injurious to health. State has the right to use force against miscrents, be it religious, ethnic or Mao leftists. When you bring the gun in the political struggle you can’t hide behind civil rights and liberties.

I am not redefining innocent until proven guilty paradigm. It’s already redefined under different flavors of Patriot act including POTA. When Jihadis wear suicide vest and explode in the mosque or market or school, law makers were forced to go back to drawing board. By the time you declare them guilty hundreds are already slaughtered. The missing persons, the gitmo are prime examples of innocent until proven guilty doesn’t apply in war against terror. War time civil liberties are always different and war against terror is no exception.

BTW what do you think was CTD/ISI ‘s motive behind killing those people. There was no personal vendetta. My understanding is per there intelligence  there was a terrorist in the car. Now one can argue that intelligence was bad,  even though it still needs to be determined. But there was no ill intention like using terrorism as an excuse to extort money or settling some other dispute.

Ghost Protocol
    Participant
    • Professional

You proudly declare you are against any and every military operation. Such blanket statements are injurious to health.

No no, I just busted your wishful assumption that I supported operations in other areas. 

State has the right to use force against miscreants, be it religious, ethnic or Mao leftists. When you bring the gun in the political struggle you can’t hide behind civil rights and liberties.

Define  state and miscreants.  And is the definition same globally?

When you bring the gun in the political struggle you can’t hide behind civil rights and liberties.

How would you draw lines between civil rights and absence of it?

BTW what do you think was CTD/ISI ‘s motive behind killing those people.

I don’t know.

There was no personal vendetta. My understanding is per there intelligence  there was a terrorist in the car. Now one can argue that intelligence was bad,  even though it still needs to be determined. But there was no ill intention like using terrorism as an excuse to extort money or settling some other dispute.

I would be hesitant being so sure and wont give close statements.

Shirazi
    Participant
    • Professional

No no, I just busted your wishful assumption that I supported operations in other areas.

Define state and miscreants. And is the definition same globally?

How would you draw lines between civil rights and absence of it? I don’t know.

I would be hesitant being so sure and wont give close statements.

You are very categorical on actions of state blatant murder and what not but on motives you simply say I don’t know?

State is a political federation where masses surrender it’s right to pursue violence in favor of state authorities, and if some don’t under one pretext or other they are miscreants and state has the right to suppress them using force. If state doesn’t have enough force to take on anarchists  it’s a non existent like in Afghanistan.

You didn’t bust me on not supporting any military operation, I was hoping you did but you said you are against military operations. LTTE, Khalistan, Swat, Waziristan all these successful operations that kept the state intact have know room in your political handbook. Some one is busted here and I am afraid it’s not me 😀😀

Ghost Protocol
    Participant
    • Professional

You are very categorical on actions of state blatant murder and what not but on motives you simply say I don’t know?

The only evidence has surfaced so far is showing state representatives killing non violent non threatening family traveling in a car in broad day light. I expect an impartial investigation to identify root causes. Why do you expect me to give you a motive?

State is a political federation where masses surrender it’s right to pursue violence in favor of state authorities, and if some don’t under one pretext or other they are miscreants and state has the right to suppress them using force. 

Good definitions.

So are you suggesting political leadership sanctioned  violence against its own un armed non threatening citizens?  

So per your mentioned definition, did the family killed, qualify as miscreant?

LTTE, Khalistan, Swat, Waziristan all these successful operations that kept the state intact have know room in your political handbook. Some one is busted here and I am afraid it’s not me 😀😀

I mentioned earlier, state has the authority to use violence against violent and armed criminals. I was among very few of those in my circle who supported  red mosque operation. The problem in Swat and Waziristan wass that allegedly state armed and gathered those miscreants to further its agenda and latter conducted brutal operations using F16s and created human tragedies.

It would be naive of you comparing situation in Pakistan with that of Indian Punjab or  Kashmir or  LTTE , are there indications that  Indian or Srilanakan state first fueled the insurgency against state and than conducted the operations?

Guilty
    Participant
    • Professional
    • Threads: 0
    • Total Posts: 4416

We are still not sure if they were innocent especially Zeeshan. If he was among terrorists all this innocence hype is out of the window. One terrorist takes down 50 and injures 5 times more. So if agencies take down terrorist and then there is some collateral damage it’s unfortunate part and parcel of war. It’s like drone strikes. Not everyone killed in drone strike is terrorist but over the years it has proven itself as a very effective tool to combat militancy. In ideal world I am with you but in real world I am somewhat sympathetic to law enforcement machinery too. It’s easier for us to propagate idealism here but if we put our self in their shoes not sure how different our actions would be.

شیرازی چلو بھر پانی میں ڈوب مرنے کا مقام ہے ۔۔۔۔۔

تمام ڈیفینڈرز کے لیئے ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

جس زیشان ۔۔۔۔ زیشان ۔۔۔۔ زیشان ۔۔۔۔۔۔ کے کندھے پر ۔۔۔۔ مد عا ۔۔۔۔۔ رکھ رکر تم اور تمہارے جیسے ۔۔۔۔۔۔ کلر ما ئنڈ ڈ ۔۔۔۔۔ لوگ ۔۔۔۔۔۔ شور کررھے ہیں

اس زیشان کے پا س سے  نہ گولہ ۔۔۔۔ نہ پستول ۔۔۔ نہ چھری ۔۔۔۔ نہ چا قو ۔۔۔۔۔۔ استرا ۔۔۔۔ تک نہیں ملا ۔۔۔۔۔ پچھلے دس بارہ دنوں میں ۔۔۔۔

نہ زیشان کے گھر سے کوئ چیز برآمد ہوسکی ۔۔۔۔۔

اور ۔۔۔۔ لعنت ترین بات یہ ہے کہ ۔۔۔۔ خفیہ ایجنیسی ۔۔۔۔۔ سا منے آکر ۔۔۔۔ زمہ داری بھی لینے کی پوزیشن میں نہیں ہے کہ ۔۔۔۔

ھما رے پاس زیشان ۔۔۔۔ اس کی گاڑی ۔۔۔۔۔ کے بارے یہ ۔۔۔ مشکو ک ۔۔۔۔ ریکارڈ یا۔۔۔۔۔ ایوی ڈینس ہیں ۔۔۔۔۔

تم اور تمہارے جیسے تمام سفاک ۔۔۔۔ کلر ۔۔۔۔ ما ئنڈ ڈ لو گ۔۔۔۔۔ بارہ دن کے تفتیشں ۔۔۔۔ تبصرے ۔۔۔۔ شواھد دیکھ کر ۔۔۔۔۔بھی ۔۔۔

کاں کو چٹہ ۔۔۔ بتا رھے ہوں ۔۔۔۔۔۔

شرم کا مقام ہے ۔۔۔ بنا ثبوت بنا شواھد ۔۔۔  کے اتنے بڑے بڑےجھوٹ کے پہاڑ کھڑے کرنا ۔ ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

Ghost Protocol
    Participant
    • Professional

یاد ماضی عذاب ہے یارب

This chaos helps army’s cause – Pakistan ought to be national security state not social welfare state.

Shirazi
    Participant
    • Professional

Social security state also needs security more so when it’s combating Islamic militancy.

Shirazi
    Participant
    • Professional

شیرازی چلو بھر پانی میں ڈوب مرنے کا مقام ہے ۔۔۔۔۔ تمام ڈیفینڈرز کے لیئے ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ جس زیشان ۔۔۔۔ زیشان ۔۔۔۔ زیشان ۔۔۔۔۔۔ کے کندھے پر ۔۔۔۔ مد عا ۔۔۔۔۔ رکھ رکر تم اور تمہارے جیسے ۔۔۔۔۔۔ کلر ما ئنڈ ڈ ۔۔۔۔۔ لوگ ۔۔۔۔۔۔ شور کررھے ہیں اس زیشان کے پا س سے نہ گولہ ۔۔۔۔ نہ پستول ۔۔۔ نہ چھری ۔۔۔۔ نہ چا قو ۔۔۔۔۔۔ استرا ۔۔۔۔ تک نہیں ملا ۔۔۔۔۔ پچھلے دس بارہ دنوں میں ۔۔۔۔ نہ زیشان کے گھر سے کوئ چیز برآمد ہوسکی ۔۔۔۔۔ اور ۔۔۔۔ لعنت ترین بات یہ ہے کہ ۔۔۔۔ خفیہ ایجنیسی ۔۔۔۔۔ سا منے آکر ۔۔۔۔ زمہ داری بھی لینے کی پوزیشن میں نہیں ہے کہ ۔۔۔۔ ھما رے پاس زیشان ۔۔۔۔ اس کی گاڑی ۔۔۔۔۔ کے بارے یہ ۔۔۔ مشکو ک ۔۔۔۔ ریکارڈ یا۔۔۔۔۔ ایوی ڈینس ہیں ۔۔۔۔۔ تم اور تمہارے جیسے تمام سفاک ۔۔۔۔ کلر ۔۔۔۔ ما ئنڈ ڈ لو گ۔۔۔۔۔ بارہ دن کے تفتیشں ۔۔۔۔ تبصرے ۔۔۔۔ شواھد دیکھ کر ۔۔۔۔۔بھی ۔۔۔ کاں کو چٹہ ۔۔۔ بتا رھے ہوں ۔۔۔۔۔۔ شرم کا مقام ہے ۔۔۔ بنا ثبوت بنا شواھد ۔۔۔ کے اتنے بڑے بڑےجھوٹ کے پہاڑ کھڑے کرنا ۔ ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

[/

It looks like you also conclude it was faulty intelligence or you see any other motive behind this grave ragedy?

• This reply was modified 12 months ago by  Shirazi.
    Shirazi
    Participant
    • Professional

The only evidence has surfaced so far is showing state representatives killing non violent non threatening family traveling in a car in broad day light. I expect an impartial investigation to identify root causes. Why do you expect me to give you a motive?

Good definitions.

So are you suggesting political leadership sanctioned violence against its own un armed non threatening citizens?

So per your mentioned definition, did the family killed, qualify as miscreant?

I mentioned earlier, state has the authority to use violence against violent and armed criminals. I was among very few of those in my circle who supported red mosque operation. The problem in Swat and Waziristan wass that allegedly state armed and gathered those miscreants to further its agenda and latter conducted brutal operations using F16s and created human tragedies.

It would be naive of you comparing situation in Pakistan with that of Indian Punjab or Kashmir or LTTE , are there indications that Indian or Srilanakan state first fueled the insurgency against state and than conducted the operations?

@GP Bhai

There is no disagreement among us on how flawed those policies are that nurture terrorism. The difference is the tools that state can use to combat terrorism. I feel I am being realist and you are being an idealist here. Even if you don’t  see a parallel between LTTE and Khalistan here how about comparing Pakistan’s situation 5 years or 10 years before. On these pages we all were very critical when our agencies didn’t go after these Jihadis in Swat and then South Waziristan. They did and now things are much better. Of course there is still no internatycricket but things are far better. Agencies have shown will to take on militants and they have been quite successful. Even in your city Karachi things are much better. Of course we don’t agree with everything they did but they delivered result. If 300 attacks are down to 30 it’s not magic it’s the result of this crackdown, fake encounters, missing persons that we bash here. Let’s not forget it was same CTD that took out entire leadership of Sippah e Sahabah in one fake encounter after propping it for decades. Did you support that encounter or in your ideal world you were hoping judiciary and prosecution will take them down?

Guilty
    Participant
    • Professional
    • Threads: 0
    • Total Posts: 4416

شیرازی چلو بھر پانی میں ڈوب مرنے کا مقام ہے ۔۔۔۔۔ تمام ڈیفینڈرز کے لیئے ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ جس زیشان ۔۔۔۔ زیشان ۔۔۔۔ زیشان ۔۔۔۔۔۔ کے کندھے پر ۔۔۔۔ مد عا ۔۔۔۔۔ رکھ رکر تم اور تمہارے جیسے ۔۔۔۔۔۔ کلر ما ئنڈ ڈ ۔۔۔۔۔ لوگ ۔۔۔۔۔۔ شور کررھے ہیں اس زیشان کے پا س سے نہ گولہ ۔۔۔۔ نہ پستول ۔۔۔ نہ چھری ۔۔۔۔ نہ چا قو ۔۔۔۔۔۔ استرا ۔۔۔۔ تک نہیں ملا ۔۔۔۔۔ پچھلے دس بارہ دنوں میں ۔۔۔۔ نہ زیشان کے گھر سے کوئ چیز برآمد ہوسکی ۔۔۔۔۔ اور ۔۔۔۔ لعنت ترین بات یہ ہے کہ ۔۔۔۔ خفیہ ایجنیسی ۔۔۔۔۔ سا منے آکر ۔۔۔۔ زمہ داری بھی لینے کی پوزیشن میں نہیں ہے کہ ۔۔۔۔ ھما رے پاس زیشان ۔۔۔۔ اس کی گاڑی ۔۔۔۔۔ کے بارے یہ ۔۔۔ مشکو ک ۔۔۔۔ ریکارڈ یا۔۔۔۔۔ ایوی ڈینس ہیں ۔۔۔۔۔ تم اور تمہارے جیسے تمام سفاک ۔۔۔۔ کلر ۔۔۔۔ ما ئنڈ ڈ لو گ۔۔۔۔۔ بارہ دن کے تفتیشں ۔۔۔۔ تبصرے ۔۔۔۔ شواھد دیکھ کر ۔۔۔۔۔بھی ۔۔۔ کاں کو چٹہ ۔۔۔ بتا رھے ہوں ۔۔۔۔۔۔ شرم کا مقام ہے ۔۔۔ بنا ثبوت بنا شواھد ۔۔۔ کے اتنے بڑے بڑےجھوٹ کے پہاڑ کھڑے کرنا ۔ ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

[/ It looks like you also conclude it was faulty intelligence or you see any other motive behind this grave ragedy?

او بھائی میرے ۔۔۔۔۔

وھاں تو سرے سے ۔۔۔۔ کوئی ثبوت ۔۔۔۔ تو کیا ۔۔۔۔۔۔ سبزی والا چاقو بھی نہیں ملا ہے ۔۔۔۔۔زیشان کے گھر کی تلاشی تک نہ لی گئی ہے ۔۔۔۔۔

نہتے بے گناہ ۔۔۔۔ چھوٹی سے گاڑی ۔۔۔۔ دھشت گردی کی  ایک ماچس کی تیلی بلکہ کوئی ڈنڈا سونٹا تک برآمد نہ ہوا ہے   ۔۔۔۔۔۔

بارہ دن ہوگئے ہیں ۔۔۔۔۔۔ خفیہ ایجنیسی چھوٹے سے چھوٹا ۔۔۔ لنک ۔۔۔ کوئی سرگرمی ۔۔۔ مشکوک ۔۔۔ چال چلن  ۔۔۔ پیش کرنے میں مکمل نا کام رھی ہیں  ۔۔۔۔۔

آج کہا گیا ہے کہ ۔۔۔۔ اعلی افسروں کی مرضی کے بغیر ۔۔۔۔ چھوٹے سٹا ف نے خود ہی کاروائی ڈال دی ۔۔۔

جس کا مطلب  دھشت گردی کو اوون کرنے سے ۔۔۔ سیکورٹی اداروں نے ھاتھ کھڑے کردیئے ہیں ۔۔۔

مجھے بہت ہی افسوس ہے کہ ۔۔۔۔ بغیر ثبوت ۔۔۔ بنا شواھد ۔۔۔ بے بنیا د ۔۔۔۔۔ لوگ کیسے کسی دوسرے پر ۔۔۔۔ منہ پھاڑ پھاڑ کر الزام لگا سکتے ہیں ۔۔۔۔۔

اس کیس کے بعد شرم سے ڈوب مرنا چا ھیے ان تمام لوگوں کو ۔۔۔۔ جو  لاجک   کے  بجائے ۔۔۔ مکاری سے سوچنا پسند کرتے ہیں ۔۔۔۔۔

• This reply was modified 12 months ago by  Guilty.
    Gulraiz
    Participant
    • Advanced
    • Threads: 35
    • Total Posts: 1303

[/ It looks like you also conclude it was faulty intelligence or you see any other motive behind this grave ragedy?

No, it was not a faulty execution of intelligence it was a planned drama similar to that of Peshawar school massacre, Conducted by number one “chay”  agencies

Shirazi

Zed
    Participant
    • Advanced
    • Threads: 113
    • Total Posts: 1214

No, it was not a faulty execution of intelligence it was a planned drama similar to that of Peshawar school massacre, Conducted by number one “chay” agencies Shirazi

Of all the stupid conspiracy theories promoted on this forum this is by far the most dumbest and idiotic. And its propagated by Patwaris, I still remember how they exploited the Lal Masjid issue and fueled the fire of extremism by spreading falsehoods.

And this Pakistani forum is called “Danish Gardi”.    :facepalm:   :facepalm:

• This reply was modified 12 months ago by  Zed.
    Ghost Protocol
    Participant
    • Professional

@GP Bhai There is no disagreement among us on how flawed those policies are that nurture terrorism. 

That’s exactly is my point. These flawed policies have resulted in spreading of terrorism which costed lives of thousands. Have we held accountable anybody for those flawed policies? Were those policies sanctioned by political federation? And you want me to be thankful to those bunch of criminals to undo their own wrongdoings? 

How about comparing Pakistan’s situation 5 years or 10 years before. On these pages we all were very critical when our agencies didn’t go after these Jihadis in Swat and then South Waziristan. They did and now things are much better.

How can you say things are much better? These pragmatic policies have resulted in alienation of minority nations. Who could have thought about rise of PTM? perhaps only genuine political phenomenon  popped up in this ready made state after longtime. Once your favorite Tarek Fatah described the situation beautifully saying you kidnap a girl, do gang rape  of her for whole night and expect her to thankful of her abductors for offering breakfast.

I feel I am being realist and you are being an idealist here.

Let me dig boundaries of your realism here.  

*What would have been your reaction if those three kids had been killed too?

*What if there was a bus full of school kids, had been massacred due to faulty intelligence?

*What if a F16 drop a bomb at Pindi liaqat market due to faulty intelligence?

*What if a similar incident happen next week?

*I am sorry to bring this up but what if your immediate family members become victim of faulty intelligence?

*What would be trigger for you to say enough is enough?

Let’s not forget it was same CTD that took out entire leadership of Sippah e Sahabah in one fake encounter after propping it for decades. Did you support that encounter or in your ideal world you were hoping judiciary and prosecution will take them down?

Don’t expect me to be supportive of any extra judicial killings of person in captivity. That was a cowardly act. At least they could have provided cover of kangaroo  military courts.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 146 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Navigation

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!