Thread: میثاق جمهوریت 2.0

Home Forums Siasi Discussion میثاق جمهوریت 2.0

This topic contains 100 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Bawa 7 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 3120 times

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    پرولتاری درویش
    Participant
    • Advanced
    • Threads: 5
    • Total Posts: 348

Re: میثاق جمهوریت 2.0

How do you see traditional role of GHQ at the helm of affairs of Pakistani state?

I think Kiyani doctrine has a future and will stay for some time. We might see something developing on the lines of Myanmar.

If you could elaborate on your understanding of ‘traditional role of GHQ at the helms’, I might be able to add more.

Ghost Protocol
    Participant
    • Professional
    • Threads: 138
    • Total Posts: 4517

If you could elaborate on your understanding of ‘traditional role of GHQ at the helms’, I might be able to add more.

My understanding is not much different than what you have already elaborated in multiple posts of yours i.e

The Fasade of all current political arrangements we are witnessing is part of the larger project of decriminalization of paki politics (which has no space for MnS or AAZ), restructuring of Paki state and reorientation of Pak society. This project is alive, kicking well and under control.

The term “decriminalization of politics” has been reported in Pk media and I am pretty sure that it must have come from GHQ briefings thru their stooges in media. The remaining two phrases are my own understanding when I try to view the larger/strategic picture from their perspective of strategy game of options as laid out on tables in GHQ/ISI HQ.

due to the misadventures ad sheer stupidities of the charlatan generals during the past 60 years, especially of the last two Afghan wars, the State has become hollow and shallow, even the Bare Bones are now sans merrow. Inside, the generals are really shaky and scared (though Ghafoor tries to put up a brave face in ISPR briefings) due to near complete failures in the delivery systems (Sharif/PPP style of govt made it even much worse) meant for social services and all kind of extremism in the significant sections of the society.

Removing Altaf backed MQM from Urban Sindh
    Punishing Nawaz and ultimately breaking PMLn if its leadership tries to cross the red line
    Trapping AAZ and Murad Ali Shah in cases
    Kiyani doctrine
    Facilitating Ik’s rise to power
    One-sided Peace overtures to India
    Delivering Taliban to peace negotiations
    Efforts at reformig curriculum in general and one pre-uni curriculum for all
    Efforts to register/formalize and bring madrassa system under Miv of Education
    Claiming ownership of CPEC (this was one of the big tiff points with PMLn) and its security assurances to China
    FATF pressure and first serious efforts at controlling proscribed religious Orgs
    Various policy statements by Army Cheif and ISPR

پرولتاری درویش
    Participant
    • Advanced

My understanding is not much different than what you have already elaborated in multiple posts of yours i.e

The Facade of all current political arrangements we are witnessing is part of the larger project of decriminalization of paki politics (which has no space for MnS or AAZ), restructuring of Paki state and reorientation of Pak society. This project is alive, kicking well and under control.

The term “decriminalization of politics” has been reported in Pk media and I am pretty sure that it must have come from GHQ briefings thru their stooges in media. The remaining two phrases are my own understanding when I try to view the larger/strategic picture from their perspective of strategy game of options as laid out on tables in GHQ/ISI HQ.

due to the misadventures ad sheer stupidities of the charlatan generals during the past 60 years, especially of the last two Afghan wars, the State has become hollow and shallow, even the Bare Bones are now sans merrow. Inside, the generals are really shaky and scared (though Ghafoor tries to put up a brave face in ISPR briefings) due to near complete failures in the delivery systems (Sharif/PPP style of govt made it even much worse) meant for social services and all kind of extremism in the significant sections of the society.

Removing Altaf backed MQM from Urban Sindh Punishing Nawaz and ultimately breaking PMLn if its leadership tries to cross the red line Trapping AAZ and Murad Ali Shah in cases Kiyani doctrine Facilitating Ik’s rise to power One-sided Peace overtures to India Delivering Taliban to peace negotiations Efforts at reformig curriculum in general and one pre-uni curriculum for all Efforts to register/formalize and bring madrassa system under Miv of Education Claiming ownership of CPEC (this was one of the big tiff points with PMLn) and its security assurances to China FATF pressure and first serious efforts at controlling proscribed religious Orgs Various policy statements by Army Cheif and ISPR

I don’t think we can regard ‘the larger project of decriminalization of paki politics, restructuring of Paki state and reorientation of Pak society’ traditional. It is quite new, intentional, in terms of its reach/extent and more broad-based in terms of its support within the institution as compared to what Zia did and what unintentionally came out of Zia and Mush’s policies. This time it appears better planned and well-thought-out.

Ghost Protocol
    Participant
    • Professional

I don’t think we can regard ‘the larger project of decriminalization of paki politics, restructuring of Paki state and reorientation of Pak society’ traditional. It is quite new, intentional, in terms of its reach/extent and more broad-based in terms of its support within the institution as compared to what Zia did and what unintentionally came out of Zia and Mush’s policies. This time it appears better planned and well-thought-out.

Do you see  legitimacy in GHQ ‘s quest to decriminalize politics project? 

پرولتاری درویش
    Participant
    • Advanced

Do you see legitimacy in GHQ ‘s quest to decriminalize politics project?

Hard to say . . . . very little room for optimism, especially given its history, GHQ suffers from a severe crisis of credibility and morality deficit. I for one am not prepared to believe until (1) it offers a public apology for dismembering this country and raping the remaining one with their charlatan policies and actions and (2) I see a sincere and sustained effort (at least over next ten years) toward the current goals and policies.

Bawa
    Participant
    • Expert
    • Threads: 147
    • Total Posts: 13129

Ghost Protocol
    Participant
    • Professional

Hard to say . . . . very little room for optimism, especially given its history, GHQ suffers from a severe crisis of credibility and morality deficit. I for one am not prepared to believe until (1) it offers a public apology for dismembering this country and raping the remaining one with their charlatan policies and actions and (2) I see a sincere and sustained effort (at least over next ten years) toward the current goals and policies.

Wwao,

I am reading strong words with serious charge sheet and truly next to impossible conditions to meet for GHQ, to earn your nod of approval. 

:o :o :o

Where do you find your willingness of  expressing even possibility of giving blessing to public funded institute to chart out an unconstitutional, undisclosed, unrevealed, plan to correct the structure  and  orientation of the society? 

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

پرولتاری درویش
    Participant
    • Advanced

Wwao,

I am reading strong words with serious charge sheet and truly next to impossible conditions to meet for GHQ, to earn your nod of approval. :o :o :o

Where do you find your willingness of expressing even possibility of giving blessing to public funded institute to chart out an unconstitutional, undisclosed, unrevealed, plan to correct the structure and orientation of the society? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

From the death by Kabongo (democracy) being perpetrated at the wretched 210 million since ages . . . . . . :bigsmile: :bigsmile: . . . BTW I liked the careful choice of words!

The above might appear a bit harsh (rather a cruel joke) on your or other democracy chest-thumpers’ delicate sensibilities but you will be unable to close your eyes to the bitter truth enshrined in the statement.

From here the discussion has the potential to veer into the desirability of democracy outside of societies of Western Europe and North America and its moral and philosophical foundations. If you have time and liking for that, we may.

The GHQ didn’t ask for my opinion or nod, you did and I offered one. Therefore, no need to be sarcastic at this early stage in the dialogue when we have hardly exchanged a few posts. I would suggest that give yourself a little to time to know my positions and you will have ample time to test your art and skills! . . . . . :) :)

BlackSheep
    Participant
    • Professional
    • Threads: 15
    • Total Posts: 2358

The above might appear a bit harsh (rather a cruel joke) on your or other democracy chest-thumpers’ delicate sensibilities but you will be unable to close your eyes to the bitter truth enshrined in the statement.

حقیقی زمینی صورتحال پر ایاز امیر کا ایک پرانا کالم کافی اچھا تھا۔۔۔۔۔ کچھ باتوں سے اختلاف کیا جاسکتا ہے لیکن مرکزی خیال سے مَیں کافی حد تک اتفاق کرتا ہوں۔۔۔۔۔

پرولتاری درویش
    Participant
    • Advanced

حقیقی زمینی صورتحال پر ایاز امیر کا ایک پرانا کالم کافی اچھا تھا۔۔۔۔۔ کچھ باتوں سے اختلاف کیا جاسکتا ہے لیکن مرکزی خیال سے مَیں کافی حد تک اتفاق کرتا ہوں۔۔۔۔۔

I agree with you that he has raised some very valid points but my perspective and take on the issue is different and a little panoramical. All these valid points lose a hefty chunk of their validity meat when we look at Indian democracy that does not suffer from most of the points Ayaz has criticized paki version for. Yet it has miserably failed to pull people out of poverty and deliver to the masses in terms of removing inequalities and wealth redistribution.

For me democracy on paper or in theory is next to the ideal and perhaps the best thing that has happened to the political ideology and system thru ages of political evolution. However, for the last 50 years or so, Capitalism/the West is using it as a legitimizing instrument to peddle the market economy and other social agendas, and cane the non-conformists.

BlackSheep
    Participant
    • Professional

All these valid points lose a hefty chunk of their validity meat when we look at Indian democracy that does not suffer from most of the points Ayaz has criticized paki version for. Yet it has miserably failed to pull people out of poverty and deliver to the masses in terms of removing inequalities and wealth redistribution.

کون کم بخت کہتا ہے کہ صرف جمہوریت سے عوام میں خوشحالی آتی ہے۔۔۔۔۔

میرے ذاتی خیال میں خوشحالی کا تعلق فری مارکیٹ(فرنچ لفظ: لیزِ فیئر) سے ہوتا ہے۔۔۔۔۔

* Laissez-faire
    باقی اِس جمہوری بحث کا ایک نکتہ جو شاذ و نادر ہی اِن فورم پر زیرِ بحث آتا ہے، وہ ہے طاقت۔۔۔۔۔ کیونکہ اِس فورم کے کچھ آئیڈلسٹ افراد دن رات صرف جمہوری سینہ کوبی یا جمہوری ماتم کو ترجیح دیتے ہیں۔۔۔۔۔
    طاقت کوئی دیتا نہیں ہے، طاقت بانٹی نہیں جاتی بلکہ مرکوز کی جاتی ہے۔۔۔۔۔ انسانی تاریخ اِس پر شاہد ہے(کبھی کبھار کوئی ایکسیپشنل کیس بھی ہوجاتے ہیں)۔۔۔۔۔ طاقت حاصل کرنی پڑتی ہے۔۔۔۔۔ طاقت لینی پڑتی ہے۔۔۔۔۔ اور یہ کرنے کیلئے آپ(سیاستدان) کو خود بھی طاقتور بننا پڑتا ہے۔۔۔۔۔ یقینی بات ہے کہ سیاستدانوں کے پاس ہتھیار نہیں ہوں گے۔۔۔۔۔ اُن کے پاس صرف اور صرف اپنے کردار کی عظمت ہوتی ہے۔۔۔۔۔

پرولتاری درویش
    Participant
    • Advanced

کون کم بخت کہتا ہے کہ صرف جمہوریت سے عوام میں خوشحالی آتی ہے۔۔۔۔۔ میرے ذاتی خیال میں خوشحالی کا تعلق فری مارکیٹ(فرنچ لفظ: لیزِ فیئر) سے ہوتا ہے۔۔۔۔۔

* Laissez-faire
    باقی اِس جمہوری بحث کا ایک نکتہ جو شاذ و نادر ہی اِن فورم پر زیرِ بحث آتا ہے، وہ ہے طاقت۔۔۔۔۔ کیونکہ اِس فورم کے کچھ آئیڈلسٹ افراد دن رات صرف جمہوری سینہ کوبی یا جمہوری ماتم کو ترجیح دیتے ہیں۔۔۔۔۔
    طاقت کوئی دیتا نہیں ہے، طاقت بانٹی نہیں جاتی بلکہ مرکوز کی جاتی ہے۔۔۔۔۔ انسانی تاریخ اِس پر شاہد ہے(کبھی کبھار کوئی ایکسیپشنل کیس بھی ہوجاتے ہیں)۔۔۔۔۔ طاقت حاصل کرنی پڑتی ہے۔۔۔۔۔ طاقت لینی پڑتی ہے۔۔۔۔۔ اور یہ کرنے کیلئے آپ(سیاستدان) کو خود بھی طاقتور بننا پڑتا ہے۔۔۔۔۔ یقینی بات ہے کہ سیاستدانوں کے پاس ہتھیار نہیں ہوں گے۔۔۔۔۔ اُن کے پاس صرف اور صرف اپنے کردار کی عظمت ہوتی ہے۔۔۔۔۔

I agree that wealth creation (khushhaali) is not one of the outcomes of democracy, therefore, not the main thrust of my point. I might also agree that laissez-faire may be the best framework for wealth creation and is the dream of a capitalist. But wealth creation is not an end in itself but only a means a society uses towards a just and equitable living for its people.

BTW laissez-faire framework is unnatural. Can you name any phenomenon that is unbridled in nature or in the universe? What rate of tax would you be willing to accept for wealth created thru LF framework in a society??

On the psychology of power, I tend to agree with you and is another point to expose the hypocrisy of our political class, both PPP and PMLn. The former never let go an opportunity to go by to take credit of 18th amendment but refusing to devolve the same power to the local/city level and the latter is the even biggest hypocrite as the Sharifs did their utmost to not have local body elections at all during all their stints in power.

It is not only the character that is expected of pol leaders but inculcating democracy and efforts at organizing within the Orgs they head and use for power acquisition, and above the competence needed for the service delivery which our current bunch of pol charlatans (PTI) lack.

Ghost Protocol
    Participant
    • Professional

From the death by Kabongo (democracy) being perpetrated at the wretched 210 million since ages . . . . . . :bigsmile: :bigsmile: . . . BTW I liked the careful choice of words! The above might appear a bit harsh (rather a cruel joke) on your or other democracy chest-thumpers’ delicate sensibilities but you will be unable to close your eyes to the bitter truth enshrined in the statement. From here the discussion has the potential to veer into the desirability of democracy outside of societies of Western Europe and North America and its moral and philosophical foundations. If you have time and liking for that, we may. The GHQ didn’t ask for my opinion or nod, you did and I offered one. Therefore, no need to be sarcastic at this early stage in the dialogue when we have hardly exchanged a few posts. I would suggest that give yourself a little to time to know my positions and you will have ample time to test your art and skills! . . . . . :) :)

I am not engaging with you with a hidden agenda. People believe in fairy tails and I have no problem with that.  My intent is to unearth your real hypothesis and supportive arguments. You seem to be spilling the beans out of well thought out grandeur master scheme. 

You might consider penning  down your thesis that would avoid question answer session, which carry inherent risk of straying due to egoistic tendencies.

:) :) :)

Ghost Protocol
    Participant
    • Professional

ایاز امیر صاحب کو چاہئے تھا کہ چور کمانڈر کے اجلاس میں بھی شرکت فرماکر ان سورماؤں کی دانشورانہ مغز ماریوں سے بھی قوم کو آگاہ فرماتے جو یہ اعلی دماغ اور عظمت کے حامل اس قوم کے غم میں کرتے ہیں.
    شاید دانش کے چند موتی جو پہلے ہی ایوب ، یحیی ،ضیاء ،مشرف کیانی ، شریف، باجوہ یا انکے ٹاوٹوں کے ذرئیے ہم تک پہنچنے سے محروم رہیں ہیں ہم تک پہنچ ہی جاتے

:cwl: :cwl: :cwl:

پرولتاری درویش
    Participant
    • Advanced

I am not engaging with you with a hidden agenda. People believe in fairy tails and I have no problem with that. My intent is to unearth you real hypothesis and supportive arguments. You seem to be spilling the beans out of well thought out grandeur master scheme.

You might consider penning down your thesis that would avoid question answer session, which carry inherent risk of straying due to egoistic tendencies. :) :) :)

This is not a medium for minute details or any academic paper. I have already mentioned the hypothesis and given supportive arguments.

Hypothesis: a larger project of decriminalization of paki politics, restructuring of Paki state and reorientation of Pak society

Arguments: Removing Altaf backed MQM from Urban Sindh
    Punishing Nawaz and ultimately breaking PMLn if its leadership tries to cross the red line
    Trapping AAZ and Murad Ali Shah in cases
    Kiyani doctrine
    Facilitating Ik’s rise to power
    One-sided Peace overtures to India
    Delivering Taliban to peace negotiations
    Efforts at reforming curriculum in general and one pre-uni curriculum for all
    Efforts to register/formalize and bring madrassa system under Miv of Education
    Claiming ownership of CPEC (this was one of the big tiff points with PMLn) and its security assurances to China
    FATF pressure and first serious efforts at controlling proscribed religious Orgs
    Various policy statements by Army Cheif and ISPR

I don’t mind questions. You are welcome with all the reasonable ones. At the same time, I would request that take things at their face value, instead of wasting time on finding ulterior motives behind my words. The power of your persuasive arguments will bare all ulterior motives if any. So, give yourself some time.

Whenever you find an instance of egoism, please point it out, that would help in improving my expression.

Guilty
    Participant
    • Professional
    • Threads: 0
    • Total Posts: 4416

بندہ پھدو ایاز میر کا کا لم پڑھ لے ۔۔۔۔۔ بلیک شیپ کے کا منٹس ۔۔۔۔ یا پورے پا کستان میں گھوم لے ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

ان چوتیا لوگوں کا ۔۔۔۔۔ ایک ۔۔۔۔ ہی کام ہے ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ جی ایچ کیو ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ کے کاں کو چٹہ ثا بت کرنا ۔۔۔۔۔ اور سیاست دانوں ۔۔۔۔کو ۔۔۔۔ مخلوق جہنم ثا بت کرنا ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

یہ پھدو لوگ اپنی اس پھدو پا لیسی سے ۔۔۔۔۔ ملک کو ۔۔۔۔۔ گڑھے میں تقریباً اتار چکے ہیں ۔۔۔۔ جو بچھ کچھ گیا اس کو بھی

یہ چوتیا ۔۔۔۔۔ فوجی زھن لوگ ہیں ۔۔۔۔۔ گڑھے کی نطر کرنے والے ہیں ۔۔۔۔۔۔

جیسی چوتیا ان کی فوج ۔۔۔۔۔ ویسے چوتیا ان کے ملک کے حالات ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  Guilty.
    Ghost Protocol
    Participant
    • Professional

This is not a medium for minute details or any academic paper. I have already mentioned the hypothesis and given supportive arguments. Hypothesis: a larger project of decriminalization of paki politics, restructuring of Paki state and reorientation of Pak society Arguments: Removing Altaf backed MQM from Urban Sindh Punishing Nawaz and ultimately breaking PMLn if its leadership tries to cross the red line Trapping AAZ and Murad Ali Shah in cases Kiyani doctrine Facilitating Ik’s rise to power One-sided Peace overtures to India Delivering Taliban to peace negotiations Efforts at reforming curriculum in general and one pre-uni curriculum for all Efforts to register/formalize and bring madrassa system under Miv of Education Claiming ownership of CPEC (this was one of the big tiff points with PMLn) and its security assurances to China FATF pressure and first serious efforts at controlling proscribed religious Orgs Various policy statements by Army Cheif and ISPR I don’t mind questions. You are welcome with all the reasonable ones. At the same time, I would request that take things at their face value, instead of wasting time on finding ulterior motives behind my words. The power of your persuasive arguments will bare all ulterior motives if any. So, give yourself some time. Whenever you find an instance of egoism, please point it out, that would help in improving my expression.

Re-structuring and re-orientation are fancy words but what is the end game here and who is accountable for that?

How decriminalization will take place through a covert activity on which you are not ready to put stamp of legitimacy without harsh conditions?

پرولتاری درویش
    Participant
    • Advanced

Re-structuring and re-orientation are fancy words but what is the end game here and who is accountable for that?

How decriminalization will take place through a covert activity on which you are not ready to put stamp of legitimacy without harsh conditions?

You can see/sense this re-structuring happening within political and economic domains. In pol domain, another example was recent noises, though has died down for the moment, in the media about the presidential system. Besides the step mentioned in a previous list, the coming budget and other financial measure/threats (today’s message to the nation) from the govt are examples of similar steps in eco domain.

Serious attention to the extremist dimension is the step (and an example) towards the re-orientation of the society. Remember how Khadim Rizvi factor was handled??

As for decriminalization, Altaf, MnS and AAZ have become redundant for all practical purposes. How has this happened or made possible is all there in the open to see it for all of us.

Your fascination with the legitimacy issue within the context of Pak society’s overall moral standards and prevailing conditions is somewhat amusing. Here are some questions/points in this regard for you to ponder upon.

Internally, does anybody really care? Kayaini doctrine is already there. It is only the international pressure/media that is making the GHQ junta a little careful. BTW what is the wrong with current pol arrangement? Isn’t it legitimate in the eyes of those who really matter?

In the strict Pak context, legitimacy is the talk shop of good for nothing breed of social media idealists and neo-liberals. Further, for how long, in your opinion, the suffering millions should be left in the time warp in the name of legitimacy, especially when the entire pol class has absolutely no moral capital and organizational skills to fight the monster who has very firm control over the state and the society???

Doesn’t pragmatism has any value for you in this situation, for, at least, to start the normal process of socio-eco evolution in the society?

If you are still interested in my personal opinion – an individual’s opinion – on legitimacy issue, I think I have already made it amply clear. Somehow you are refusing to either understand or accept it. Once again, from an idealist point of view, I would never legitimize and accept such a project that tampers with the organic growth of all types of processes in a normal society, not even thru a mechanism that pulls the strings from behind the scene. But then who says ours is a normal society?

BlackSheep
    Participant
    • Professional

I agree that wealth creation (khushhaali) is not one of the outcomes of democracy, therefore, not the main thrust of my point. I might also agree that laissez-faire may be the best framework for wealth creation and is the dream of a capitalist. But wealth creation is not an end in itself but only a means a society uses towards a just and equitable living for its people.

مَیں نے فری مارکیٹ یا لیزِ فیئر کا نکتہ صرف اِس لئے اٹھایا تھا کہ آپ نے انڈیا کی جمہوریت کے بارے میں کہا تھا کہ وہاں کی مستحکم جمہوریت بھی لوگوں کو غربت سے نکالنے میں، اور امیر غریب کی تفریق کو کم کرنے میں بری طرح ناکام ہوچکی ہے۔۔۔۔۔

مَیں ذاتی طور پر آزادیوں(شخصی، مالی وغیرہ وغیرہ) کی جانب ہوتا ہوں۔۔۔۔۔ ہوسکتا ہے کسی کو یہ انارکزم کی حدود میں جاتا ہوا محسوس ہو۔۔۔۔۔ مگر میرا فطری میلان اِس جانب ذرا زیادہ ہے۔۔۔۔۔

BTW laissez-faire framework is unnatural. Can you name any phenomenon that is unbridled in nature or in the universe?

میرے خیال میں تو کائنات(یا شاید کائنات سے بھی آگےکے جہانوں میں) میں ہر چیز ایک توازن میں ہے۔۔۔۔۔ اور یہ توازن میرے خیال میں کائنات کی سب سے خوبصورت چیز ہے۔۔۔۔۔

میرا ایک کافی مستحکم نکتہِ نظر ہے کہ انسانی مداخلت ہمیشہ اُس توازن کو درہم برہم کرتی ہے۔۔۔۔۔ ایک مداخلت کو ختم کرنے کیلئے دوسری مداخلت کا راستہ کُھلتا ہے۔۔۔۔۔ خیر اِس نکتہ سے یوسفی صاحب کی تحریر کا ایک حصہ یاد آگیا۔۔۔۔۔

یوں تو دنیا میں غیبت سے زیادہ زود ہضم کوئی چیز نہیں لیکن یہ کباب بھی حلق سے اترتے ہی جزو بدن ہو جاتے ہیں۔ معلوم ہوا کہ گولے کے کباب میں ایک حصہ قیمہ، ایک حصہ مرچیں اور ایک حصہ دھاگے پڑتے ہیں۔ سیخ سے اتار کے کڑاکڑاتے گھی کا بگھار دیتے ہیں۔
    “سیخ کباب میں بھگار؟ یہ کس خوشی میں؟” ہم نے پوچھا۔
    “اس سے مرچوں کا دف مرجاتا ہے۔ ساتھ بھرت کی سبک سی کوڑی میں گرم مصالحہ رکھ دیتے ہیں۔ پھر کبابوں میں بکری کا بھیجا اور الھڑ بچھڑے کی نلیوں کا گودا علیحدہ سے ڈالتے ہیں۔”
    _ یہ کیوں؟
    “اس سے گرم مصالحہ اور جائفل جاوتری کا دف مرجاتا ہے۔ پھر بڑی پیاز کے لچھے اور ادرک کی ہوائیاں۔ اور ان پر ہری مرچیں کترکے ڈالتے ہیں۔ یہ میسر نہ ہوں تو محض سی سی کرنے سے بھی لذت بڑھتی ہے۔ خمیری نان کے ساتھ کھاتے وقت برف کا پانی خوب پینا چاہئے۔”
    _کیوں؟
    “برف سے خمیری روٹی اور ہری مرچوں کا دف مرتا ہے۔ مصلح ہے۔ بعض نفاست پسند تو کبابوں پر تتیّا مرچ کی چٹنی چھڑک کر کھاتے ہیں۔ پھر حسب حیثیت دہی بڑے یا قلفی فالودے کی ڈاٹ لگاتے ہیں۔”
    _کیوں؟
    “اس سے چٹنی کا دف مرتا ہے۔”
    _اگر یہ سارے چونچلے فقط کسی نہ کسی کا دف مارنے کے لئے ہیں تو چٹوروں کی سمجھ میں اتنی بات کیوں نہیں آتی کہ یکے بعد دیگرے دف مارنے کے بجائے، شروع میں ہی کم مرچیں ڈالیں یا پھر زبان پر ربر کا دستانہ چڑھا کر کھائیں۔
    (بعد از آں اسی نکتہ راز کو انہوں نے اپنے بقراطی انداز میں یوں ذہن نشین کرایا کہ)
    جوانی دیوانی کا دف بیوی سے مارا جاتا ہے
    بیوی کا دف اولاد سے مارا جاتا ہے
    اور اولاد کا سائنسی تعلیم سے
    سائنسی تعلیم کا دف اپنے ہاں دینیات سے مارا جاتا ہے۔
    _ارے صاحب! دف کا مرنا کھیل نہیں مرتے مرتے مرتا ہے۔

اِسی بحر میں، پھر مَیں یہ بھی کہہ سکتا ہوں کہ ریاست کا قیام بھی تو انسانی ایجاد ہے۔۔۔۔۔ فطرت کے خلاف۔۔۔۔۔

What rate of tax would you be willing to accept for wealth created thru LF framework in a society??

مَیں نے معاشیات نہیں پڑھی تو اِس سوال کا جواب نہیں دے سکتا مگر بنیادی حوالوں سے مَیں کم سے کم گوورنمنٹ(کم سے کم ریگولیشنز اور زیادہ سے زیادہ آزادی) کا حامی ہوں۔۔۔۔۔

It is not only the character that is expected of pol leaders but inculcating democracy and efforts at organizing within the Orgs they head and use for power acquisition, and above the competence needed for the service delivery which our current bunch of pol charlatans (PTI) lack.

متفق۔۔۔۔۔

مگر یہ ضرور کہا جاسکتا ہے کہ اہلیت کا فیصلہ شاید بعد میں ہوتا ہے، پرکھنے کے بعد۔۔۔۔۔

On the psychology of power, I tend to agree with you and is another point to expose the hypocrisy of our political class, both PPP and PMLn. The former never let go an opportunity to go by to take credit of 18th amendment but refusing to devolve the same power to the local/city level and the latter is the even biggest hypocrite as the Sharifs did their utmost to not have local body elections at all during all their stints in power.

اگر آپ یہ طاقت کا نکتہ اِس فورم کے جمہوری عزاداروں کو بھی سمجھا سکیں۔۔۔۔۔

شاید اُن کے بچگانہ دماغوں میں اُتر جائے آپ کی بات۔۔۔۔۔

;-) :) ;-)

پرولتاری درویش
    Participant
    • Advanced

۔۔۔۔ مَیں ذاتی طور پر آزادیوں(شخصی، مالی وغیرہ وغیرہ) کی جانب ہوتا ہوں۔۔۔۔۔ ہوسکتا ہے کسی کو یہ انارکزم کی حدود میں جاتا ہوا محسوس ہو۔۔۔۔۔ مگر میرا فطری میلان اِس جانب ذرا زیادہ ہے۔۔۔۔۔
    اس میں کوئی دو رائے نہیں کہ شخصی آزادیوں کو ہر صورت احترام اور تحفظ ملنا چاہیے، خاص طور پر معاشرے کے رائے ساز طبقے سے تعلق رکھنے والوں کیلئے۔ لیکن ایسا معاشرتی بگاڑ (انارکی، اک حد تک تخلیقی بگاڑ قابلَ قبول ہونا چاہیے، موت کے سے سکوت میں معاشرتی نشوونما اور ارتقاء واقع نہیں ہو سکتا) کی قیمت پر نہیں ہونا چاہیے، اور دیکھا جائے تو اس طرح کی کم از کم پابندی اور نتیجے میں حاصل ہونے والا معاشرتی توازن ان رائے سازوں/دانشور طبقات کے اپنے مفاد میں بھی ہے
    میرے خیال میں تو کائنات(یا شاید کائنات سے بھی آگےکے جہانوں میں) میں ہر چیز ایک توازن میں ہے۔۔۔۔۔ اور یہ توازن میرے خیال میں کائنات کی سب سے خوبصورت چیز ہے۔۔۔۔۔ میرا ایک کافی مستحکم نکتہِ نظر ہے کہ انسانی مداخلت ہمیشہ اُس توازن کو درہم برہم کرتی ہے۔۔۔۔۔ ایک مداخلت کو ختم کرنے کیلئے دوسری مداخلت کا راستہ کُھلتا ہے۔۔۔۔۔
    کائنات بذاتِ خود تو کوئی اہمیت نہیں رکھتی اگر سوچ اور احساس رکھنے والی انواع اس سے تمتّع نہ ہو سکیں، اس لئے کسی نوع کی اس میں مداخلت غیر ضروری یا ظلم کیسے کہلا سکتی ہے، ہاں اندھا دھند مداخلت یا ہوس ضرور اس توازن میں بگاڑ پیدا کرتی ہے۔ لیز فیئر کی بنیاد اور تہہ میں ہوس ہے
     اِسی بحر میں، پھر مَیں یہ بھی کہہ سکتا ہوں کہ ریاست کا قیام بھی تو انسانی ایجاد ہے۔۔۔۔۔ فطرت کے خلاف۔۔۔۔۔
    میرا نہیں خیال کہ معاشرے اور پھر ریاست کا قیام فطرت کے خلاف ہے، میں اسے فطرت کی توسیع کہوں گا
    مَیں نے معاشیات نہیں پڑھی تو اِس سوال کا جواب نہیں دے سکتا مگر بنیادی حوالوں سے مَیں کم سے کم گوورنمنٹ(کم سے کم ریگولیشنز اور زیادہ سے زیادہ آزادی) کا حامی ہوں۔۔۔۔۔
    لیز فیئر ایک عملی سے زیادہ تصوراتی نظریہ ہے جو  ایک کامل جبری معیشت کی دوسری انتہا پر ہے، کسی بھی معشیت کے اندار معاشرے اور ریاست کے وسائل کے استعمال سے منافع کمانے والوں کو کم از کم اسی تناسب سے محصول دینے میں بھی کوئی عُذر نہیں ہونا چاہیے
    ۔۔۔۔ اگر آپ یہ طاقت کا نکتہ اِس فورم کے جمہوری عزاداروں کو بھی سمجھا سکیں۔۔۔۔۔ شاید اُن کے بچگانہ دماغوں میں اُتر جائے آپ کی بات۔۔۔۔۔ ;-) :) ;-)

یہ بہت اچھا ترجمہ کر دیا آپ نے۔ جمہوری عزادار بھی گوارہ ہیں بلکہ ضروری ہیں اور ایسے خواب دیکھنے والے ہر معاشرے میں ہونے چاہییں تا کہ کوئی معاشرہ اندھا بہرہ نہ ہو جائے۔

لیکن اس فورم پر کتنے جمہوری عزادار ہیں جو واقعتاً سُخن فہم، نہ کہ غالب کے طرفدار؟؟ لیکن ان مجاوروں کیلئے ایک سرمایہ دار شریف جو ہر وقت مناسب قیمت پر جرنیلوں سے سودے بازی پر تیار رہتا ہے (جسے یہ شریفانہ سرمستئی عشق میں حکمت کا نام دیتے ہیں کہ جان ہے تو جدو جہد ہے) جمہوری دیوتا کا اوتار ہے

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Navigation

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!