Home Forums Siasi Video MUST WATCH: Why institutions have soft corner for religious party MUST WATCH: Why institutions have soft corner for religious party

unsafe
Participant
  • Advanced
  • Threads: 54
  • Total Posts: 1096

Re: MUST WATCH: Why institutions have soft corner for religious party

My very dear Unsafe Sahib: Jinnah couldn’t be blamed for the Modi’s hate mongering and extremist policies. Just check and find out why was Modi banned to travel to the European and USA before becoming the PM of India. It is not only Muslims who are affected by his hate mongering and racist policies, but other minorities living in India are also grinding down by his zealots and thugs. It is totally absurd to blame two nation theory for the kind of mind set Modi is having . Even BD didn’t join India back after separation from Pakistan which further confirms rightness of the bases of two nation theory. You can blame Pakistan armed forces for lot of stuff including their unconstitutional, illegal and unlawful interference in the political affairs, but you should not forget that without strong armed force Pakistan can’t survive in a South East Asian geographical location when it is facing a country as a neighbour which still didn’t accept the concept of Pakistan . Majority of the pep0le living in Pakistan are Muslims. They will live in the country and form the laws according to their faith and belief as same as any country which has a right to make the laws they like. It is rather difficult for some quarters to digest the reality of Pakistan . I think the sooner they accept it , the better they will get to understand it.

Dear Zaidi, I think your knowedlge of Social Studies is only what has been taught in Circle by Establishment to its Children, Education as propaganda. May i please tell you that Muslim and Hindus fought against British in 1857 when there were no British agent among them. There was no Modi, Quaid Azam was member of Congress, all this hate has been created by British agents after struggle of one century by Bristh policy ” Divide and Rule”  among muslim and Hindu after the Establishment of Muslim League and after Two Nation Theory ” Pakistani usi din ban gaya tha jis din Pehla Hindu Musliman howa tha”

arrow_upward DanishGardi