MUST WATCH: Why institutions have soft corner for religious party

Home Forums Siasi Video MUST WATCH: Why institutions have soft corner for religious party MUST WATCH: Why institutions have soft corner for religious party

Zaidi
Participant
  • Advanced
  • Threads: 19
  • Total Posts: 925

Re: MUST WATCH: Why institutions have soft corner for religious party

Dear Mercenary Zaidi, Modi’s hate is just another army propaganda. Like Qauid e Azam used hindu hate to help Britisher in they policy of Divide & Rule. You will be happy to know Pakistanis hate Nehru, Gandhi, Patel, Shastri, Indira Gandhi as much as they hate Modi, Modi extremism is an excuse to rule Pakistani people and get vote. This society, this country, this state, they are being used in the name of Hindu hate.. You are also being used. Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated while helping Pakistan. Show me a good word about Gandhi .. Do you think your country ruled by Army directly or indirectly is a safe heaven?

The unsafe sahib. Your ideas are applauded. But I am not sure if the so called ” Propaganda” against the most humankind person like Modi will have any effect on me. What is going on right now in our neighbour country and people in Kashmir should not have any relevance to the people of Pakistan . As a matter of fact, this world has never seen such a compassionate, humanitarian , God seeking human being like Modi before. I agree with you , it is all filthy propaganda of the armed forces and its mercenaries against the kind and loving Modi , which I shouldn’t be talking. Instead our attention should be diverted to the most heinous and criminal minds of Jinnah and his poodles.. Right ? 

Navigation

DanishGardi