Judge
    Atif Qazi, in the thread “Atif Gum Hogiya?” made statements about me which were inaccurate. I felt I had to rebut which I did . My rebuttal post has not gone down very well with him. He has now used another member’s post about me and has said that he wants to express the same feelings. unsafe wrote: Dear Anjaan, Please accept you have failed this foram and your job of being good depty. Your guilt has wasted you along with all IDs. . Otherwise you dont need to clear yourself in front of people. Case is dismissed. Atif says میری طرف سے بھی انجان کو یہی جواب سمجھا جائے https://danishgardi.pk/forums/topics/%d8%b9%d8%a7%d8%b7%d9%81-%da%af%d9%85-%db%81%d9%88-%da%af%db%8c%d8%a7-%db%81%db%92-%d8%9f/page/3/#post-250963 After that it leaves me no choice but to rescind my membership of the forum. I would like to keep in touch with some members and anyone who wants to keep in touch with me can do so. My email address is: [email protected] Anjaan is Dead Now

انجان مر گیا

C’mon man, we always concidered you as our best friend on the forum. In this connection we make jokes with you. I personally tend my apologies for any improper sentence, word or joke by me.

Regarding Atif, I am sure he can never take you for granted. Now be with us always. You are cherry of our cake. Never ever think about leaving us.

arrow_upward DanishGardi