Home Forums Non Siasi عاطف گم ہو گیا ہے ؟ عاطف گم ہو گیا ہے ؟

Zaidi
Participant
  • Advanced
  • Threads: 19
  • Total Posts: 958

Re: عاطف گم ہو گیا ہے ؟

Only God knows our intentions and even he is Gum (Missing) these days. So, let us not be the judge and jury. Lots of dead wood? It was not but Atif has allowed it to be in this state. He did not start this forum to earn revenue. He has always claimed it to be a “Baithak” but the Baithak is in ruins because of missing persons. He has to be dragged into making an appearance here. I am happy to annoy him but more often than not I am successful. Kia Khiyal hai?

I don’t buy that Choran that God is missing .  If God has to act on each and every time there is a calamity, then he is not God.  Like any other forum, a platform or a baithak, money is the only one which can help it run . No one can afford to pay the expenses forever. There are some good Samaritans who are shouldering the financial burden, otherwise, this vessel would have been drowned long time ago.   Deadwood, yes, because so far no one has been able to attract new members with their words, present any idea how to make this forum a robust, up to date and modern day platform where people come and voice their concerns and can be heard. In my humble opinion, Atif alone can’t do that , even if he comes on the forum everyday and makes his presence known, still you need some sort of lollipop for those who can be attracted .

• This reply was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by Zaidi.
arrow_upward DanishGardi