Tomorrow’s Pakistan

Home Forums Non Siasi Tomorrow’s Pakistan Tomorrow’s Pakistan

Anjaan
Participant
  • Professional
  • Threads: 38
  • Total Posts: 1988

Re: Tomorrow’s Pakistan

Awan sahib In my opinion provision of education, access to health, law and order, remuneration of police and teachers etc, independence of judiciary etc are tactical and easy to implement solutions which can and should be pursued without any inhibition. In my opinion the structural and strategic changes are political reforms, mode of government and governance, role of various institutions and functions, formulating foreign relation / affairs policies etc are more difficult to implement and requires some bold steps. One can argue that some of the tactical steps could be structural and vice versa and I don have any issue with that. In some cases, even I struggled to decide if a particular action or direction or decision is tactical or structural. For me it is very important to understand what is the identity of Pakistan, what form of government is suited to us (even if it is for short to mid term) an, what our priorities should be

JMP

You said

For me it is very important to understand what is the identity of Pakistan, what form of government is suited to us (even if it is for short to mid term) an, what our priorities should be

In order to explore and discuss it further let me ask you few questions.

1. What is in your opinion identity of Pakistan?
  2. What form of Government in your opinion, is suited to Pakistan?
  3. What should be our priorities in your opinion?

Navigation

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!