Tomorrow’s Pakistan

Home Forums Non Siasi Tomorrow’s Pakistan Tomorrow’s Pakistan

Believer12
Participant
  • Expert
  • Threads: 386
  • Total Posts: 9184

Re: Tomorrow’s Pakistan

JMP Sahib Many thanks for a detailed response. I will not be responding to all the points you have raised and you can raise more. “There are many others that could be added to the list” Indeed…Pakistan has multitudes of problems requiring multitudes of fixes. While I don’t know what is the definition of tomorrow for you Whist writing my original post, I thought that hopefully what I like will be achieved in 50 years’ time. So, Tomorrow’s Pakistan is what I like to see in 50 years. Because, the changes in today’s Pakistan cannot be brought about in a short span of time. The Identity of Pakistan in my opinion is well established and the identity of Pakistanis including overseas Pakistanis is as established by Nadra. Refinement can be introduced at a later stage. Decide on the government system that is more suited for us in short term and adopt it. I strongly recommend a “Technocratic” system. Decide if we want to become economic power or a military power. If we want to attain both, decide which we will aim first. I prefer becoming an economic power. I side with Economy but will be happy just to be economically self sufficient. Power will follow. Reform educations system and have single curriculum across the country. Every child regardless of the background gets same education. Agreed and the education for children should be free. All other points raised are accepted. Surprisingly you have not touched on the “Health”. Reforms are desperately needed to ensure that children’s health is looked after as a priority and eventually free medical care is available to all. I believe that a healthy and educated nation can achieve anything.

یہ تمام باتیں خودبخود ٹھیک ہوجائیں گی جب ریاست سب کیلئے مان بن جاے گی یہ نہیں کہ اپنی پارٹی کو سپورٹ کرو دوسروں کو بھاڑ میں جھونکو اصل وہی پوائینٹ ہے کہ ریاست ایک مذہبی کسٹوڈین کا رول ادا کرنے کی بجاے سیکولر رول ادا کرے ساری ریاستیں جو سیکولر ہیں وہیں کا نظام آپ اپنے ملک میں دیکھناچاہتے ہو مگر سیکولر نہیں ہونا چاہتے یہی وجہ ہے کہ تبدیلی کا نعرہ محض نعرہ ہی رہ جاتا ہے اس کی مثال یوں دی جاسکتی ہے کہ قائد اعظم بننا سب کا خواب ہے مگر ان کے اصول و ڈسپلن اور ان تھک محنت کا طریقہ اپناتے ہوے موت پڑتی ہے

Navigation

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!