How should Pakistanis get their Rights

Home Forums Hyde Park / گوشہ لفنگاں How should Pakistanis get their Rights How should Pakistanis get their Rights

Zaidi
Participant
  • Advanced
  • Threads: 5
  • Total Posts: 536

Re: How should Pakistanis get their Rights

“To restore our dignity, our rights and our affiliation to the right from wrong, we must stand up and be counted , or stay as rotten as we are …” Zaidi Sahib ” Bloody Revolution” are the words which immediately come to mind. But, at what cost? I hate to think of that. In an ideal world, I would like people in one part of the country (say, Karachi) to stand together and fight for their rights, in a forceful but peaceful manner. I have no doubt that if the actions are well thought out, properly planned and directed in an efficient manner, they will bring about a peaceful revolution. And then this template can be used for the rest of the country.

Bloody Revolution … Are you scared of the word ? Would you rather let these leeches suck your blood over the time ? I knew that it would be a mountain of a trouble even for someone who is sitting thousand miles apart from the country when the meaning of real turner is spoken. Karachi can try, so as the others . Do you really think it would move  anyone from their sordid actions just because the people start to pelt the polis ? These Haram Khor wouldn’t mind scarifying some old farts in their force to claim Shahada. Nosir no. It wouldn’t happen.Unless some souls ready to bleed some real blood .  That off these leeches …..which are swelled up with the blood of others…

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Zaidi.

Navigation

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!