Sea of people in anti-shia rally jolts Karachi

Home Forums Islamic Corner Sea of people in anti-shia rally jolts Karachi Sea of people in anti-shia rally jolts Karachi

JMP
Participant
  • Professional
  • Threads: 265
  • Total Posts: 4665

Re: Sea of people in anti-shia rally jolts Karachi

@JMP bhai I agree religion trumps education. Karachi is fairly metropolitan city. It has money but there conditions are systematically getting worse for last few years. In Mustafa Kamal days Karachi was better than Lahore. Sharifs spent more money on Lahore than Karachi and PPP never takes Karachi’s governance or for that matter any governance serious. Now electricity, water, severage, roads everything is on decline. Based on track record the recent 1100B project looks lip service, hope I am wrong.

Shirazi sahib

thanks.  Sorry I didn’t mean that religion trumps education. What I meant is that in our environment religion is considered supreme by a vast majority regardless of their background or education or lack of it.

I don’t mind people following their faith but the problem is that people are not following their respective faith. They are following the propoganda spewed by those with vested interests whether it is in the form of religion, patriotism,  or supremacy of one sex over other.

Karachi’s issues are much deeper than just roads or drainage or water, in my opinion.

Navigation

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!