Sea of people in anti-shia rally jolts Karachi

Home Forums Islamic Corner Sea of people in anti-shia rally jolts Karachi Sea of people in anti-shia rally jolts Karachi

unsafe
Participant
  • Advanced
  • Threads: 46
  • Total Posts: 905

Re: Sea of people in anti-shia rally jolts Karachi

Shirazi sahib What is the definition of education. As respected Unsafe sahib has pointed out what is imparted as education could be a propaganda. By the way Karachi has a population of 22 million or so. It has people from all of the country with al sort of backgrounds, ideologies or lack of ideologies and political base. I have seen almost all school of thoughts and political and non political powers assembling thousands of people to demonstrate their power. In my opinion, when it comes to religion, education or lack of it doesn’t matter in our nook of the woods. In my opinion, Karachi has many of the similar issues as other parts of the country and one different issue. It has very little local presence in the governmental for other government affairs. Well one can also argue that when it comes to federal government, one doesn’t know if there is any representation of the (s)elected political party or not. unsafe sahib

جے بھائی اپ نے پوائنٹ سمجھ لیا .. کراچی کے ساتھ ساتھ ملک میں … تعلیم تباہ ہو چکی ہے معشیت تباہ ہو چکی روشیوں کا شہر تاریکوں کا شہر بن جچکا ہے .. .. پاپا جونز اینڈ کمپنی اور اسٹیبلشمنٹ ہمیشہ سے ملک میں لسانیت و فرقہ واریت سمیت مذہبی انتہاپسندی کو اپنی بقا کیلئے بطور ڈھا استعمال کرتی آئی ہے … جب بھی جرنیلوں کے احتساب کی بات آتی وہ ملک میں کوئی ایسا ڈرامہ لگواتے ہیں …
پینے کے لیے پانی نہیں بجلی نہیں صحت نہیں عورتوں اور بچے بچیوں کی عزت محفوظ نہیں ہے مسجدوں اور محلوں میں انسان کے بچے تو انسان کے بچے ، بلی اور جانور کے بچے بھی محفوظ نہیں .. اور ایک پروبگنڈہ تعلیم سے ایک غیر ضروری مسلے کو اجاگر کی گیا ہے تا کہ لوگ اپنے حقیقی مسائل بھول اور پاپا جونز اینڈ کمپنی اور اسٹیبلشمنٹ سے انصاف کو بھول جایں

Navigation

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!