Salman
Participant
  • Advanced

Mr.Mujahid,

People have all sorts of beliefs and I have no issue with that except when it incites for physical harm and that’s what your belief entails to. Its not different when extremist Mullas shouts out for violence against minorities or RSS spew venom against minorities specially against Muslims in India or Nazis demonized Jews. Such point of views essentially sanctions violence and demonize a group of people so that when they are physically harmed, it gets approval by masses. You might not have that intention deep down but that’s what is the ultimate result of having and propagating such beliefs.

Pakistan has long moved forward from debate of Muhajirs or not Muhajirs, even I don’t remember that I have debated with anybody on this term except may be with you long back.

Let me assure you, even when you keep repeating your mantra, it does not bother me but it just exposes dark side of your twisted dual personality which on one hand demands respect and civil debate but on other hand expresses evil wishes.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:  ایسی پوسٹ پڑھ کر فی البدیہ رردعمل تو یہی ہو گا کہ لُک ہُو از لیکچرنگ

مثالوں کی اس لسٹ میں تم اپنے قائد تحریک کا نام اور ارشاد ڈالنا کنوینیئنٹلی بھول گئے ہو جس کی وجہ سے اس پر لندن میں ہیٹ یا ٹیرر سپیچ کا مقدمہ چلنے والا ہے

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:  ٹوسٹڈ ڈوئل پرسنلٹی پرسنل اٹیک ہے شائد ۔۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ہوسٹ صاحب سے کنفرم کرنا پڑے گا

arrow_upward DanishGardi