Mujahid sahib Thank you Sir for sharing your opinion. I appreciate it.
- It was not my intention to highlight any particular person’s behaviour. The intention was to communicate to respected نادان sahiba that she should not get dejected nor should retreat into a cocoon, if the exchange of comments on topics related to politics and or religion, becomes bit heated and personal.
- I also tried to communicate that sometimes we fail to understand the motive or the intent of a person and often a written statement may not be properly understood and there is always a possibility that our understanding of one’s intent may be flawed as we have access only to a written statement.;
- Our own comments and statement may looks fine to us but the other readers may get offended and may react harshly.
- In my opinion alleging that someone is being shielded because of alleged friendship with the administrator, may not be a fact. I think the administrator has communicated many times, that he expects all of us to behave in a dignified manner. The administrator is not a big fan of punishing anyone and in my opinion he expects us to demonstrate that we can carry a debate in a dignified manner. Frankly, I don’t expect the administrator to be biased nor he has demonstrated it, as far as my observation and recollection of events is concerned. But this is my opinion only and could be as flawed and twisted as I am.
- I absolutely condemn becoming personal in a debate regardless of the topic. In my opinion, politics, politicians and for that matter any topic is not worth to get personal with anyone. I though also believe that unless I understand the motive behind a comment from anyone, I should give the benefit of doubt to the other party. If I see repeated behaviour, I try to not engage in debate with such personalities.
Thank you for your comments.
My take is follows: