GeoG
Participant
  • Expert
شاھد عباسی صاحب نونیوں کو بھنگڑے ڈالنے کا موقع بھی تو عمران خان نے خود ہی فراہم کیا ہے …نہ ضمانتی بانڈ والی شرط لگاتا اور نہ ہی اس کا بینڈ باجا بجتا ….نواز شریف رن آوٹ ہوتا ہوتا …ایک فل ٹاس پر چوکا لگا گیا آپ چونکہ اس فورم پر فوجی اسٹیبلشمنٹ کی ترجمانی کے فرائض سر انجام دیتے ہیں …آپ کچھ تبصرہ کرنا پسند فرمائیں گے؟ یہاں دو ہی امکانات لگتے ہیں ایک …فوج عمران کی اپوزیشن لیڈران کی پکڑ دھکڑ سے تنگ آئی ہی تھی …نواز شریف سے ڈیل کرکے..اسے باہر بھجوا کر اب شاید کچھ استحکام آئے اور فوج کو معیشت اور دیگر امور وغیر پر توجہ دینے کا موقع ملے دو ..فوج کو احساس ہوگیا ہے کہ عمران پر امیدیں لگانا فضول ہے …اس کا بوریا بستر سمیٹا جاۓ ..اور شہباز شریف کی درخواست قبول کرکے اسے بوٹ پالش کرنے کا موقع دیا جاۓ …یوں مریم اور نواز مائنس ہو جائیں گے اور پارٹی کنٹرول شہباز کے ہاتھوں میں آجاۓ گا …دونوں عمران اور شہباز ایک سے بڑھ کر ایک بوٹ چاٹییے ہیں …آیندہ کی پروموشنز ہوں ..افغان امور ہوں یا بھارت سے تعلقات ..شہباز کا ان سے کوئی لینا دینا نہیں ہوگا …شہباز کی صورت میں انہیں عمران کے جیسی ایک اور کٹھ پتلی مل جاۓ گی جس کا بازو مروڑ کر کوئی بھی کام کروایا جاسکے گا آپ کیا کہتے ہیں؟

Qrar Sahib, I see the whole saga from a different perspective.

NS was in very critical condition when Yasmine Rashid was reporting his condition on daily basis, IK sent his doctor from SKH and he confirmed the same thing that he may not survive for long so political sect of the cabinet got scared fearing a public backlash, not only verbal but maybe a physical one, whereas Army touts in the cabinet like Fawad, Faisal et al kept opposing his release, conditional or unconditional.

At that time, they wanted NS out of Pakistan ASAP and Home Minister came on air stating that NS is not on ECL so he can go out if he wish to do so, then within a few days, his health improved and then Govt felt that now danger is now not that clear and immediate and also their supporters made big noise in social media. To address this, they came up an idea of making it conditional to a bond, the first stated that Govt will require a surety bond with full backing of assets but soon realized that that ain’t coming from Noon so came down to just a piece of paper without any surety for their political gimmickry but even this was not acceptable to Noon for political reasons .

I don’t think Sharif family will ever be acceptable to Bootwalas now, not even SS as ultimately power will move to Maryam so why give them a chance to regain any ground and therefore I think there is less probability of back hand deal for Sharifs to have any stake in short term future political dispensation.

Having said that, I also believe that Establishment want some sort of stability restored or at least not let situation deteriorate any further so this was kind of second best option to let him go for the moment and then reevaluate the situation in two months.

Now it is upto opposition, how much of heat they can create in the assembly and on roads while PTI will try their best to keep focus on NS health. 

arrow_upward DanishGardi