پرولتاری درویش
Participant
  • Advanced
پہلی بات! انتظامیہ کی لگامیں کھینچے رکھنے اور بلاوجہ تنقید کے فرائض یہاں انجان صاحب بلامعاضہ چوبیس گھنٹے انجام دیتے ہیں اور کم از کم ان کی زندگی میں کسی دوسرے کا یہ منصب سنبھالنا کچھ مشکل نظر آتا ہے۔ دوسری بات! اگر جواب میں کوئی ممبر آپ کو (خدانخواستہ) باسٹرڈ کہہ کر پکارے تو تب آپکے طیش کا کیا عالم ہوگا، یہ سوچ کر میں لرزہ براندام ہوں۔ تیسری بات! آپ کی تمام عادات ہمارے ایک پرانے ممبرز سے ملتی جلتی ہیں اسلئے تمام ہی ممبرز کو یہ شک ہے کہ آپ وہی ہیں۔ اگر آپ وہ نہیں تو برائے مہربانی بچوں کی طرح رونا بسورنا چھوڑ کر علمیت انگیز گفتگو پر دھیان دیں جو آپ کی سپیشلٹی ہے۔ میرے جیسے اجڈ اور جاہل ممبرز کوٹ کر بھی بیٹھیں تو اگنور کرنے کو زیادہ بہتر آپشن سمجھیں۔

When people shirk from responsibility, they need to be reminded. That’s what I did and only for once.

My only point was to highlight that I should not be considered as the initiator in turning this place into the gutter. Don’t worry, you will never have a similar complain from me again Buddy, I promise. I know how to take care of such low life!

now in a similar vein as you have tried to explain your doosri baat, here is my counter explanation: if somebody has already warned you in a courteous way that you are targeting the wrong person but you persist with the same crap and tendency and that person regards you as (God forbid) bastard in response, should this response be attributed to his rage only?

Well . . . . I did not know that you have assembled here a rare but small breed of sniffers-cum-psychologists who go after anyone without any reason. For, someone happens to have some similar “habits” as of some other member does not automatically make him a target of their sniffer psychology.

Being a bit educated should not be considered my sin and does not mean that I let a barking dog keep on barking beyond a certain point. I don’t take anyone uncouth or ignorant here as long as they are courteous or even normal. We all learn from each other in a good environment.

arrow_upward DanishGardi