میثاق جمهوریت 2.0

Home Forums Siasi Discussion میثاق جمهوریت 2.0 میثاق جمهوریت 2.0

پرولتاری درویش
Participant
  • Advanced
  • Threads: 1
  • Total Posts: 262

Re: میثاق جمهوریت 2.0

جناب … شاید آپ نے میرے پوسٹ پر سرسری نظر ہی ڈالی ہے کیونکہ میں نے یہ نہیں لکھا کہ جمہوریت خوشحالی لاتی ہے بلکہ یہ کہا تھا کہ جمہوریت عوام کو اپنا لیڈر خود چننے کا اختیار دیتی ہے …یہ عوام پر منحصر ہے کہ وہ کونسا لیڈر چنتے ہیں …آپ فیراری کار خرید کر ایک سائیکل چلانے والے کو ڈرائیور رکھ لیں تو قصور کار کا نہیں ہوگا

Thanks for addressing me.

Your perception is not correct. I paid due attention to all the points you raised. Perhaps, I am unable to fully articulate the point I am trying to make on this thread.

I am not deriding democracy for its inability to create wealth, not I am correlating the two. I am making a totally different point: advocating the rights to survival and shelter for 38% (or there about) of the 210 millio who are living below the poverty line in Pakland.

آپ سے سوال یہ بھی ہے کہ جب تک سوشیو اکنامک ریفارمز کی شکل میں پہلا مرحلہ مکمل نہیں ہوجاتا تو اس وقت تک …جمہوریت نہیں تو کس نظام کے تحت ملک کو چلایا جاۓ؟

Let me once again state my moral/principled position on security establishment and democracy: the former is a monster with an imperialistically exploitative character that is at the root of all ills this country is suffering from, while the latter is the best mechanism that human mind has discovered thru millennia of thought evolution to make collective decisions/solutions  by consensus or majority for the problems faced by a society.

We both agree that the democratic process with all its slow grinding is the best alternative for our problem. now I have a counter question for you. What should we do if the best alternative is not available to or workig for us for any reason?? While answering please keep in mind the 38% of 210 million. What is the next best alternative when you cannot conquer the monster?

بھارت میں جمہوریت کافی کامیاب ہے اور پریس کی آزادی بھی …اور وہاں آرمی والے اخباروں اشتہارات پر پابندی نہیں لگاتے …کیبل آپریٹرز کو دھمکی آمیز کالیں کرکے ٹی وی چینل بند نہیں کرتے …صحافیوں کی ٹارگٹ کلنگ نہیں کرتے …اور نہ ہی دھرنے والوں کو پیسے بانٹتے ہیں…اور پارلیمنٹ میں کہے گئے ہر لفظ کو مکمل تحفظ حاصل ہے

The last I checked world press freedom index for Pak and India, we were almost at the same level. Before the advent of PTM, we were even better and we had more freedom on political expression.

پاکستان میں جمہوریت ہوتی ..مارشل لاء ہوتا یا کچھ اور ….ترقی کی رفتار بھارت کے لگ بھگ ہی ہوتی اگر قوم جہادی سرگرمیوں میں ملوث ہو کر اکانومی کا بیڑا غرق نہ کرتی کسی قوم کی نظریاتی اور فکری آسودگی … اور بنیادی انسانی حقوق کے لیے جمہوریت بہت ضروری ہے …جمہوریت ایسے قوانین کی شکل میں ٹولز فراہم کرتی ہے جن کو استعمال کرکے کمزور اور پسے ھوئے طبقات کا تحفظ ممکن ہے ….چیک اینڈ بیلنس کا نظام اپنی افادیت رکھتا ہے …معاشرے میں ہم آہنگی قائم کرنے کے لیے جس ڈائلاگ کی ضرورت ہے وہ جمہوریت میں ہی ممکن ہے

I think I have already answered this by the repetition of moral statement above and have absolutely no reason not to agree with you on this in theory. I have also given you the example of India where this theory does not apply fully. Would you still insist on its utmost effectiveness for a country having socio-eco make up like ours?

لیکن یہ بھی ممکن ہے کچھ حضرات کو صرف اکانومی سے غرض ہو اور انسانی حقوق زیادہ اہم نہ لگتے ہوں …میں کچھ عرصہ چین میں رہا ہوں اور وہاں عام لوگوں کا نقطہ نظر یہ ہے کہ چین میں جمہوریت کی کوئی ضرورت نہیں …جمہوریت میں صرف لوگ بحث کرکے وقت ضائع کرتے ہیں …لہذا انہیں وہ لیڈر چاہیے جوکہ فوراً اور جلدی فیصلہ کرسکے

I can easily relate to this as I also have had the opportunity to live in one such country. It is a psychological thing and understandable.

میں ذاتی طور پر ایسے معاشرے میں نہیں رہ سکتا جہاں مجھے بولنے اور لکھنے کی آزادی نہ تک نہ ہو …آزادیوں کی ویلیو صرف وہی انسان سمجھ سکتا ہے جس نے آزادی انجوے کی ہو ..اور پھر وہ آزادی اس سے لے لی جاۓ

In principle, no issue with this as well, as it is a matter of personal liberty and choice. However, I would refer you to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs for a little reflection while keeping mind 38% of 210 million.

Navigation